Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Despite being locked down and wearing a mask I contracted 2 viruses during 2020.

I better wear a mask, stay inside and take the vaccine twice...............................LOL.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Deja vu. Why do you like that saying?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Watch Utopia, a short series on Amazon Prime video.

It was originally a 2013 British series.

Basically, a virus is threatening society. People screaming for a vaccine. Lo and behold, one appears in record fast time, and now everyone screams for EUA to get it mass produced and distributed into people...

You'll have to discover the rest. When it debuted on Amazon in 2020, many were angry about the timing. Pretty sure it's been canceled due to outrage. Hit too close to home?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I even remember going to a atm in the storm of covid and touching the atm machine and putting my fingers in my mouth by accident.. Still no covid . I got tigers blood

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I even remember going to a atm in the storm of covid and touching the atm machine and putting my fingers in my mouth by accident.. Still no covid . I got tigers blood
I only wear a mask when forced to, which is mostly at work, which I have been in the office every single scheduled day (minus vacation) and only there since the state mandate, and not when I'm eating or drinking. I also tend to stop by a popular local pub and go out to eat once a week, both maskless and with no social distancing. People around me have gotten it (one did by walking past someone with it at a daycare) but as of my last blood donation I'm still antibody-less. I don't wash my hands as much as I should. I don't use that hand sanitizer either. I was *trying* to get it earlier on, just so get the antibodies, and have it when it was considered okay to be out of work 2 weeks. I've no idea how I've not gotten it.

Last edited:
Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Watch Utopia, a short series on Amazon Prime video.

It was originally a 2013 British series.

Basically, a virus is threatening society. People screaming for a vaccine. Lo and behold, one appears in record fast time, and now everyone screams for EUA to get it mass produced and distributed into people...

You'll have to discover the rest. When it debuted on Amazon in 2020, many were angry about the timing. Pretty sure it's been canceled due to outrage. Hit too close to home?

The movie sounds like #PredictiveProgramming. Problem/Reaction/Solution.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
The movie sounds like #PredictiveProgramming. Problem/Reaction/Solution.

The timing of the release of the show on Amazon drew a ton of criticism. Amazon has not renewed it. Pussies.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Just read the best quote somewhere, thought I would share:
Masks or no masks. Social distancing or not. Curfews, lockdowns and closures. Vaccine or no vaccine. It doesn’t really matter. For 6 million years or so Mother Nature decides who lives and who doesn’t. A perfect track record. She’s never yet been wrong. The strong survive and weak do not. Ultimately herd immunity will sort it out with or without a vaccine. We humans have been and continue to be our own worst enemy.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Just read the best quote somewhere, thought I would share:

I feel like someone here said the same thing, mentioning Darwinism, and was thought of as callused and uncaring....oh how a year of bullshit changes our viewpoints, haha.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic