Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

creekrat

creekrat

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2012
As for Bell’s Palsy, I’ve seen it caused by dozens of different injections (even IM AAS shots).

Scary thing about Bell's Palsy is a change in the wind can bring it on. Look at Thor. Just depends on how your body is racting to certain stilumli or lack thereof.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I had my first dose 12/31 and other than “Tren Like” strength gains...no other sides. Anecdotally the second dose does have higher incidence of sides but I’m not concerned. As for Bell’s Palsy, I’ve seen it caused by dozens of different injections (even IM AAS shots).
Hahahha bro Tren like strength gains. I’m going for my second dose of Pfizer tomorrow. Will let y’all know what my new PR’s are !

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
:p

1610433600727.png

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
The problem with these covid 19 vaccines is that we don't know if there are any side effects yet. I guess we will know in the next 3-6 months.
But there are facts that the Pfizer one could potentially cause infertility in women.

I mentioned this before, but I wont be getting the vaccine unless its mandatory. I have a gut feeling, that eventually we will all have to take it, or we wont be able to have fun. It will be required when traveling, boarding planes, and flying into other countries. I just heard on the news, that you can't attend concerts in a few states, unless you show them your covid19 vaccine card. So its already starting. Even though its our right to choose to take it or not, they will begin forcing us to take it. Ill bet money that even some jobs will require to have it before they will hire you. It will be part of the hiring process.

My wife is already on my ass about getting the vaccine. I am like, why? I have the antibodies and I still do since I caught it back in May 2019. So, antibodies for almost 7 months, plus I have the T-Cells.
And, I dont do anything but work, eat, train, and sleep. I really havent gone anywhere except for the grocery store.

My wife got the Pfizer vaccine like 4 weeks ago. She got the 2nd shot today. If members are interested, Ill chime back in and let you all know how the 2nd shot went.
I heard the 2nd shot, gives you covid symptoms.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
The problem with these covid 19 vaccines is that we don't know if there are any side effects yet. I guess we will know in the next 3-6 months.
But there are facts that the Pfizer one could potentially cause infertility in women.

I mentioned this before, but I wont be getting the vaccine unless its mandatory. I have a gut feeling, that eventually we will all have to take it, or we wont be able to have fun. It will be required when traveling, boarding planes, and flying into other countries. I just heard on the news, that you can't attend concerts in a few states, unless you show them your covid19 vaccine card. So its already starting. Even though its our right to choose to take it or not, they will begin forcing us to take it. Ill bet money that even some jobs will require to have it before they will hire you. It will be part of the hiring process.

My wife is already on my ass about getting the vaccine. I am like, why? I have the antibodies and I still do since I caught it back in May 2019. So, antibodies for almost 7 months, plus I have the T-Cells.
And, I dont do anything but work, eat, train, and sleep. I really havent gone anywhere except for the grocery store.

My wife got the Pfizer vaccine like 4 weeks ago. She got the 2nd shot today. If members are interested, Ill chime back in and let you all know how the 2nd shot went.
I heard the 2nd shot, gives you covid symptoms.

I thought infertility was the desired outcome for the vaccine? Listen the 2010 & 2015 Bill Gates where he talks about lowering world population through the effective implementation of vaccines .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
“For first time, COVID-19 vaccinations around the U.S. near 1 million doses a day”
BY STEPHEN GANDEL
UPDATED ON: JANUARY 13, 2021 / 5:52 PM / MONEYWATCH

“The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Wednesday reported that more than 951,000 doses of the vaccine had been administered to people around the country. That is by far the fastest daily pace of vaccinations since the rollout started a month ago and a big jump from the previous day, when just under 340,000 doses were given.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/covid-19-vaccinations-1-million-doses-day/

look at the date of the article. Biden is going to take credit for this for his 100 million people in 100 days idea. we’re already there. Watch the media give Biden all the credit.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
79f1858f205e919949a32f6cfef7e85e.jpg

this comes out the first full day Bidens in office. so now they’re going to redo the testing protocols so there will be less positive cases recorded. And the media will spin it to make Biden look like a hero

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This makes me laugh because it's been known that the cycle count was too high. They've had them set from 35-50 when they should be closer to 15-25.

Those are the dominion tests...

79f1858f205e919949a32f6cfef7e85e.jpg

this comes out the first full day Bidens in office. so now they’re going to redo the testing protocols so there will be less positive cases recorded. And the media will spin it to make Biden look like a hero

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I thought infertility was the desired outcome for the vaccine? Listen the 2010 & 2015 Bill Gates where he talks about lowering world population through the effective implementation of vaccines .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stay alive Jessica Hyde.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic