Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Gonna have to get my 'humor' meter checked?....It's getting out of sync!....Need to re-calibrate it!...haha!...:)

Make sure your humerus is longer than your humorous prostrate prostate, and you'll be fine. Doubt anyone here wants to check your peter meter, however.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Make sure your humerus is longer than your humorous prostrate prostate, and you'll be fine. Doubt anyone here wants to check your peter meter, however.

Not sure if anyone else got the joke but I would say having to get fisted for a prostate check only says one thing, you’re big asshole!?!! LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
got a question for all you people who are fully vaccinated. if you live in a state that has mask mandates or that stores are requiring you to wear a mask to enter do you still wear your mask?

if not what are some of the responses you’ve got and what did you do?

I am vaccinated and don’t wear a mask anymore. when managers of stores tell me to put a mask on I tell them I am fully vaccinated. they say they don’t care it’s their policy. I said your policy is designed to not spread the virus correct they say yes. I say well I cannot spread the virus so why do I have to wear a mask? they just keep repeating it’s our policy it’s our policy. I say I cannot spread the virus do you understand how silly and ridiculous that sounds? then I ask them that for fully vaccinated people it’s nothing but theater and show correct? then I finally get them to admit it’s all for a theater and show and then i get them to acknowledge it’s silly and ridiculous. they also tell me it’s to make other people feel comfortable and not scared.

when I’m confronted I’m always calm never raise my voice and just have a normal conversation with them. I never create a scene. if they asked me to leave if I don’t put a mask on I just leave with no confrontation, but i’ll never shop at those stores again.

i’m still stunned and in disbelief at all the fucking sheep in this country. i usually don’t knock on people about their intelligence or their weight but what the fuck is wrong with people? fucking idiots all over the place.

by now if you’re elderly or have health issues and you’re not vaccinated then that’s your problem. why should other people be responsible for your health then?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
got a question for all you people who are fully vaccinated. if you live in a state that has mask mandates or that stores are requiring you to wear a mask to enter do you still wear your mask?

if not what are some of the responses you’ve got and what did you do?

I am vaccinated and don’t wear a mask anymore. when managers of stores tell me to put a mask on I tell them I am fully vaccinated. they say they don’t care it’s their policy. I said your policy is designed to not spread the virus correct they say yes. I say well I cannot spread the virus so why do I have to wear a mask? they just keep repeating it’s our policy it’s our policy. I say I cannot spread the virus do you understand how silly and ridiculous that sounds? then I ask them that for fully vaccinated people it’s nothing but theater and show correct? then I finally get them to admit it’s all for a theater and show and then i get them to acknowledge it’s silly and ridiculous. they also tell me it’s to make other people feel comfortable and not scared.

when I’m confronted I’m always calm never raise my voice and just have a normal conversation with them. I never create a scene. if they asked me to leave if I don’t put a mask on I just leave with no confrontation, but i’ll never shop at those stores again.

i’m still stunned and in disbelief at all the fucking sheep in this country. i usually don’t knock on people about their intelligence or their weight but what the fuck is wrong with people? fucking idiots all over the place.

by now if you’re elderly or have health issues and you’re not vaccinated then that’s your problem. why should other people be responsible for your health then?

Pull a "Flex Wheeler"...Haha!....

Do u remember that story, brah?....Not sure if I read it on here or another board....If I can recall it half-way decently, it goes like this: He (Wheeler) was in a bar knocking back some booze and got a little tipsy...Not sure if somebody challenged him or he just went awol....Anyway, he ended up outside busting out a bunch of poses, and bellowing " u want some of this" and few other things...*LOL*....

They might not want to mess with ya then....:D:p

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
d50909b2e41c0dcfb2f83d560417d5fa.jpg

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
I got my first Pfizer shot 2 weeks ago and scheduled my next one when I return from a Florida vacation next week. My first shot was uneventful other than feeling like crap for about 2 days, typical for a flu shot. Will see how the 2nd one goes and hopefully won't kick my ass.

Once fully vaccinated I'll still be wearing a mask for awhile to be safe.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
I got my first Pfizer shot 2 weeks ago and scheduled my next one when I return from a Florida vacation next week. My first shot was uneventful other than feeling like crap for about 2 days, typical for a flu shot. Will see how the 2nd one goes and hopefully won't kick my ass.

Once fully vaccinated I'll still be wearing a mask for awhile to be safe.

just so you don’t have a false sense of security N 95 masks are the most effective. The cloth surgical masks do nothing. the virus goes through it, out the sides, out the top and out the bottom

since this virus is an aerosol, if you don’t already know you should probably get a pair of goggles that seal around your eyes. the virus easily enters through peoples eyes.

stay safe

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic