Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Covid Vaccine

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Well I reluctantly got the Pfizer vaccine shot on Friday. Only real reason I did this, is because the wife asked me to. We both had covid 19 back in May 2020. Plus we had a huge outbreak at my work, and I found out through health and safety department, if we get the vaccine and anyone that we come in contact with at work that winds up catching the virus, we wont be sent home. We could potentially be sent home without pay for 3-4 weeks, depending on when we were in contact with that particular person. That would cost me over $10K in pay. We can collect unemployment benefits, but $600/week wont cut it for me.

Ive had the covid 19 anti-bodies for over 8 months now and I still have them according to the Red Cross. I give blood every 7-8 weeks, so thats how I know I still have them. They call me pretty much every few days, send texts, emails, and want me to donate asap. According to the so called medical experts, they say you only will have the anti bodies for like 4-5 months, well thats not accurate at all, because I still have them.

In my opinion, this virus was made in that wuhan lab and it probably got out on accident, or who knows, maybe out on purpose. The Chinese
Gov't tried covering this up, and blamed it on a wet market that was miles and miles away from this lab. You can read testimonies from the vendors there and not one of them buy that bullshit story.

Dr Fauci is a clown. He helped fund this wuhan lab, so I blame him too. Ive read it was $3.5Million. First he said masks dont do anything, then he back peddled, and said the do work. Fact is, they dont work. They dont slow down shit. I wore a mask for months, washed my hands constantly, sanitized my hands till they were bone dry and cracking. Pumped gas in my car, opened doors, etc with gloves on, etc.. and still caught the virus. Funny how china has the virus under control, same with Australia. And the USA is pretty much out of control still.. I predicted this will go on for at least 2 years, easily. Don't be surprised if we cant fly, visit other countries without being vaccinated. Same with doing fun stuff like going to a football game, or going to an electronic music festival, Ill bet money you will have to be vaccinated, or prove that you were.

I had to cancel my Portugal trip this June, because they still aren't letting US Citizens in and I cant wait till last minute to book my flight. So hopefully next year, I can plan my trip to Amsterdam and Belgium instead for my 50th Bday party. Morgan Kane, you for sure are invited! :)

I hope everyone stays safe and healthy.. sorry to vent!

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
U mean to tell me that Trump was semi-right?....;)

Chlorite and Hydrochloroquin are two different compound. Chlorite is ClO3, meaning one of the OH binds with the positive ion when mixed with H2O, leaving you with a chloride (ClO2). (Ref. Inorganic chemistry)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Chlorite and Hydrochloroquin are two different compound. Chlorite is ClO3, meaning one of the OH binds with the positive ion when mixed with H2O, leaving you with a chloride (ClO2). (Ref. Inorganic chemistry)

Yes, that is correct!...However, that's not what I was referring too...Remember when he told folks to inject clorox/bleech or something along that line?....

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Yes, that is correct!...However, that's not what I was referring too...Remember when he told folks to inject clorox/bleech or something along that line?.....
He never said to inject bleach, but some liberal media has told people that, over and over and over. Its called brainwashing.

It happened during one of the Covid19 team news conferences and some doctor was on talking about some more extreme measures of battling the disease. Trump's response even showed he thought the doctor was a kook. The media narrative was disproven immediately, but months later you are still repeating it, showing their methods work on some people.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
He never said to inject bleach, but some liberal media has told people that, over and over and over. Its called brainwashing.

It happened during one of the Covid19 team news conferences and some doctor was on talking about some more extreme measures of battling the disease. Trump's response even showed he thought the doctor was a kook. The media narrative was disproven immediately, but months later you are still repeating it, showing their methods work on some people.

Sorry, DD...I was funning TP...I'm neutral on this stuff.....I never saw/heard/read where Trump actually said this....I merely read it on one of the other boards amongst a group of post in a thread where Trump and Biden were being discussed....I never took it to be absolute one way or the other....Again, I was just having a little fun with TP....I take what the media says with a grain of salt most of the time....Again, I'm politically neutral....Hope this helps?....:)

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
The Phoenix said:

Yes, that is correct!...However, that's not what I was referring too...Remember when he told folks to inject clorox/bleech or something along that line?....

I think I shouldn't have agreed?....I'm getting that the cf for Chlorite is CI02 and for Chloride CI-....Of which one is an ion and the other an anion?....What gives?....

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I think I shouldn't have agreed?....I'm getting that the cf for Chlorite is CI02 and for Chloride CI-....Of which one is an ion and the other an anion?....What gives?....

I meant, both are anions....*LOL*...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic