O

OldPLer

Nov 29, 2010
I had 2 shots of moderna and felt no effects from either

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
LOL I’ve always thought side-effects were measured in the long-term; say like 20 years from now when your body’s been producing this COVID protein for more than 2 decades. That’s what I would be more concerned about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No concerns here for side effects in 20 years. I'm more concerned with living for today. In 20 years I will only need cable TV and bingo.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
No concerns here for side effects in 20 years. I'm more concerned with living for today. In 20 years I will only need cable TV and bingo.

I hear ya Mugz. I meant that in a general sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
I won't get it unless I'm forced to which will be some bullshit if that happens.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Old lady in the Family got her second Pfizer shot and its going better than the first one now its over 3 days later.. and she has no negative sides.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011

In 20 years I'll need cable TV, bingo, and a 19 year old blonde with an ass that tastes like French vanilla ice cream. :cool:

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Got my first Pfizer yesterday. No sides.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
In 20 years I'll need cable TV, bingo, and a 19 year old blonde with an ass that tastes like French vanilla ice cream. :cool:

If 19yo blonde is hot otherwise but has an ass that looks like chocolate ice cream, what then? If, otoh, my ass looks like an overcooked waffle in 20yrs, should I be grateful to be able to taste anything? ... (asking for a fiend).

Got my first Pfizer yesterday. No sides.

My 2 Pfizers are now several weeks old, with zero sides at the inj. sites, at any time then or since, or systemically, then or since. It should be noted, however, that both scientists and politicians know no more now about long term vaccine sides than they already know about long term dBol sides, so I've rolled the dice and considered where, and if, I will "be" in 20 yrs, with or without vaccines.

I don't trust anybody, but I think politicians, and media, have more to gain by lying to us than scientists do ... other than those "scientists" who are hired by politicians in exchange for media exposure.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I think the main reported sides are just fatigue and headaches.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic