Ethan7400
What's New?

Covid + patients....looks like Round 2 has started here

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
EVERYTHING is Trumps fault damnit ......EVERYTHING:p

Remember what Biden and the idiot Obama did during H1N1? Nothing, in fact the day it was announced as a pandemic Obama played golf. But then in all fairness, this is not the fault of the President of the America. Biden wants a national mask mandate to solve the problem, despite more and more evidence showing masks don't work. I noticed here in Texas we had a mask mandate June 3rd that has never ended . We were at about 4% positive. Buy mid august we hit a peal at almost 20%. Everyone in the state wore masks. My wife got sick wearing a mask. I never contracted the virus. Oh???? Why didn't I contract it? Could it have been hydroxychloroquine? Same reason why my wife was only symptomatic for 24 hours? Imagine if every American was taking this stuff? Maybe we wouldn't even be talking about this right now. 1 fucking pill every other week.

Littleguy, I guess since the virus is Trump's fault, making over $200K a year off overtime as a nurse is Trump's fault too.:D I will give Trump this blame.....since he has been in office our gasoline prices have stayed below $2.00/gal here in Texas ($1.54 here). With Obama we stayed around $4.00. My gas bill alone has been cut in half. My stocks and 401K have far exceeded the mess that was made in 2015/2016 by our previous leadership. Kind of important for those of us who are retired or retiring soon. Even with the huge drop in April, I have already exceeded that was there before April's disaster.

So here are some data that has been compiled about how masks and other knee jerk measure effected the virus over time. Do you see the trend?

https://rationalground.com/mask-charts/

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Almost funny is blaming our President for deaths while cheering on Governors illegally implementing mandates that actually killed senior citizens in rest homes.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Remember what Biden and the idiot Obama did during H1N1? Nothing, in fact the day it was announced as a pandemic Obama played golf. But then in all fairness, this is not the fault of the President of the America. Biden wants a national mask mandate to solve the problem, despite more and more evidence showing masks don't work. I noticed here in Texas we had a mask mandate June 3rd that has never ended . We were at about 4% positive. Buy mid august we hit a peal at almost 20%. Everyone in the state wore masks. My wife got sick wearing a mask. I never contracted the virus. Oh???? Why didn't I contract it? Could it have been hydroxychloroquine? Same reason why my wife was only symptomatic for 24 hours? Imagine if every American was taking this stuff? Maybe we wouldn't even be talking about this right now. 1 fucking pill every other week.

Littleguy, I guess since the virus is Trump's fault, making over $200K a year off overtime as a nurse is Trump's fault too.:D I will give Trump this blame.....since he has been in office our gasoline prices have stayed below $2.00/gal here in Texas ($1.54 here). With Obama we stayed around $4.00. My gas bill alone has been cut in half. My stocks and 401K have far exceeded the mess that was made in 2015/2016 by our previous leadership. Kind of important for those of us who are retired or retiring soon. Even with the huge drop in April, I have already exceeded that was there before April's disaster.

So here are some data that has been compiled about how masks and other knee jerk measure effected the virus over time. Do you see the trend?

https://rationalground.com/mask-charts/
Where are y’all getting HCQ?

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Correlation Does Not Imply Causation

I have not taken HCQ or anything else besides Test/Mast/HGH since the “pandemic” started. I’m still COVID-19 negative despite working as a nurse in the ER with actual confirmed positives who are symptomatic.

Does that mean taking Test/Mast/HGH prevents COVID-19? Prophylactic HQC is not a panacea here fellas ;)

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010

I have not taken HCQ or anything else besides Test/Mast/HGH since the “pandemic” started. I’m still COVID-19 negative despite working as a nurse in the ER with actual confirmed positives who are symptomatic.

Does that mean taking Test/Mast/HGH prevents COVID-19? Prophylactic HQC is not a panacea here fellas ;)
So Mast stops covid, got it! Thanks @Mike_RN

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
IT WILL TAKE TIME
I STILL HAVE NOT RAN INTO ANYONE -- BUT THEN AGAIN WOULDNT PUT IT PAST -- WELL ILL LEAVE IT TO THAT NO NEED TO SAY THINGS I KNOW THAT ARE DONE TO KEEP THINGS GOING -- AKA LAUNCHING A DEAD COW OR HORSE BY CATAUPLT

I SAY MY DNP USE IS KEEPING ME SAFE AAAAHHH HOT

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
The governor of Wisconsin has issued a couple of mandates recently, citing a spike in Covid-19 cases as the reason. Others say its merely a spike in Covid-19 testing. Well, here's an up-to-date graph of fatalities.

Wisconsin Covid fatalities 20oct2020.jpg

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012

They key words here is "I HAVE NOT TAKEN HCQ." So in other words you have no idea what you are talking about Mike. My wife and I both have taken it and still are, as well as several others here in Houston we have personally talked to. I guess because it worked, it doesn't really work until a few in the medical community say it does. Despite about 63 scientific studies I posted where they did find it was effective. In case you forgot, my wife was an actual positive and had full blown symptoms. I had to carry her to the car because shouldn't walk just to get tested. We live in the same house and share the same bed. She eliminated all symptoms in 24 hours and tested negative a week later and is not on test/mast/HGH. But she did take HCQ immediately. I also got started on the prophylactic dose. Never wore a mask around my house or socially distanced myself from her. I figured I probably already had it so what have I got to lose.

I am old enough to remember the medical inserts in prescription Testostorone Cypionate where they claimed it will not help build muscle. We use to laugh at that every time we tossed the medical insert in the trash where it belonged. The medical community lied to us all then and keep the lies going today. Then they legally went after doctors who legally prescribed it and tried to take their medical license from them. My doctor was one of them. Sometimes what medical community tells us can't happen in reality does happen. Like I said, instead of saying something doesn't work when you honestly have no idea, find out why it is working and treat your patients. If a patient asks for D3and says it work as a treatment, then for God sakes give them D3. I also find it very odd that a nurse is telling many licensed doctors who have been successful treated patients this virus with HCQ that they don't really know what the are doing ;). Many doctors here in Houston have their whole staff taking HCQ and none of them get sick. One doctor in particular has treated around 600 virus infected patients in her office. Maybe the medical community need to figure that out instead of bringing her before the medical board on bogus charges and telling those of us who DO have experience we are imaging it or we are going to die of heat problems.

Anyway, taking HCQ is like taking is like taking any medication. Its your choice. What I object to is Government and the medical community making this choice for me.

Correlation does not imply it doesn't work.

Last edited:
Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
But your wife got it despite taking HQC. I do know what I’m talking about which is why I’m not taking HQC prophylactically ;)

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
But your wife got it despite taking HQC. I do know what I’m talking about which is why I’m not taking HQC prophylactically ;)

NO.....my wife got the virus despite wearing a mask, socially distancing and washing her hands that the medical community and YOU claim works so well. We both started taking HCQ because she showed symptoms. She got sick on a Saturday night, Sunday morning I literally carried her to get tested, she was very weak, 102 fever, aches, headache, burning skin, some breathing difficulty starting, ..........immediately when we got back from CVS we both made the decision to take the HCQ, In 24 hours the symptoms were gone. 10 days later the 1st test showed positive. She took the 2nd test a week from showing symptoms, 10 days later it was negative so was mine. We both have tested 2 times (15 minute version) since then at Houston Methodist Hospital just so I could enter and do cardiology testing. Yeah, one of the questions they ask is have you had or been in contact to someone who had the virus. So off we both go to be tested......Thank GOD I had purchased this stuff back in February. Mike, obviously you do not really know what you are talking about. ;) You keep taking the test/mast/HGH, that is your choice and your right. We both will continue taking the HCQ, its our choice. Myself, high blood pressure, CHD, 50 lbs over weight and over 65, I am kind of in a high risk group. I prefer to narrow the odds some and the mask didn't seem to do the trick.

For those or you who are interested, read this article about a prophylactic study done in India? For those of you who are not, trust Mike and good luck to you. It's your body and your choice. Like I said, it too bad so many have died when it was not necessary. We have several good therapeutics but unfortunately they have all been politicized.

Researcher commented, "Biologically, it appears plausible that HCQ prophylaxis, before the onset of infection, may inhibit the virus from gaining a foothold.”

https://fort-russ.com/2020/06/study...to-prevent-coronavirus-in-healthcare-workers/

Here are some of the 1000's licensed doctors who are successfully treating this virus but have been discredited by those who have political agendas.

https://www.americasfrontlinedoctors.com (lots of good information)

Doctors who study for years, with decades of experience making highly informed judgment calls, have had their professional experience suddenly usurped by state government officials and media hacks. Tech giants have shut down the rational observations of doctors working on the frontlines who have saved their patient lives time and again. Why?

Need a doctor because your state makes decisions for you based on political agendas. Dr. Stella Immanuel does telemedicine.
https://rehobothmedicalcenter.com/telehealth-service/

Dr. Immanuel - I’ve put myself, my staff, and many doctors that I am on hydroxychloroquine for prevention, because by the very mechanism of action, it works early and as a prophylaxis. We see patients, 10 to 15 COVID patients, everyday.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
So Mast stops covid, got it! Thanks @Mike_RN

Mike is correct, according to my understanding. HCQ will not prevent you from contracting COVID. But if you take HCQ in the early days when symptoms first come on board, the anecdotal evidence shows it's overwhelmingly effective in preventing the progression of the symptoms, thus precluding hospitalization.

As it's such a safe, cheap drug, I don't see why public health officials don't give it away with z-pack and zinc whenever someone tests positive.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic