Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Covid + patients....looks like Round 2 has started here

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
President ? lol You mean the Chinese President who lobbed COVID at the world. I made this for the simple minded...

Attachments

• my meme.png
    my meme.png
    324.9 KB · Views: 135
Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Big T, did your wife get tested using the PCR method?....

Yes. We had to go to CVS where they give you the test kit, you shove the swab up your sinus cavity and put it all in a vial, seal and put it in a collection box. I did also read that there was >30 false positive and false negative on this testing. Now here is another issue, most will not look at you until you have tested positive. If you have symptoms and test, get your test back 10 days later you could be so far gone you might have to be ventilated in the emergency room.

Here is a real case of someone we know who started showing symptoms and went to her doctor, "I ask her how we were going to treat this and her response was: “you will just have to wait it out & retest in 14 days” . Wait it out? This person should have been treated immediately upon going to see the doctor. She also had preexisting respiratory issues but was irresponsibly told to just wait it out at home. So what was the end result, this woman we both know ended up in the emergency room days later. The stay cost her thousands and completely wiped out her saving. While in the hospital her husband called a local doctor that we suggested that is nationally know for treating covid 19 and was given hydroxychloroquine +, The respiratory issues were quickly brought under control with corticosteroids and within 10 days of this treatment she tested negative 3 times and was back at work trying to pay off medical bills that could have been prevented.

Meanwhile the NIH, FDA, CDC, leftist propaganda media say it does not work, there is no proof. The FDA fights doctors from using these treatments. Pharmacies do not want to fill prescriptions. Those that do treat this virus are professionally demeaned by the left, our media and many in the medical profession to the point of been persecuted by medical boards. Hell, Houston has already had the 2nd round and now we are down to less that 5% positive. Our biggest peak came months after we were all forced to wear masks.

Here is another guy we know, 63 years old and a diabetic as well as high blood pressure and high cholesterol. He went to his doctor with symptoms and was sent home to wait it out. Two days later he was in very bad shape and went to see the same doctor we have been telling people to go to. He was immediately diagnosed with covid 19 treated with the same medication and within 24 hours he was virtually symptom free. This $160 visit saved him thousands and possibly a long stay in the hospital or even death. One of his co workers that got sick on the same day did not go to this doctor and was still in the hospital after this guy had tested negative,

Doctors and nurses can sit around and turn this into a political issue if they like but they all take an oath to save lives. Treatments for a virus is not the job of the president but the job of the medical community. So far many in our medical community have dropped the ball and instead chose to make this virus part of their own political agenda. There are several good treatments but again, many shit on them because they want to make a president look bad. There are several viruses in the final stage of testing, these same people shit on that too. This is not a damn political issue so it time we quit making it one. How many lives could have been saved if the medical community did their job of saving lives instead of being used as political pawns to attack a the President of this country.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Thanks for all the replies my Board Brothers. CFM, no love lost. Post like this helps keep things interesting around here.

This
Is this new round a product of the changing seasons? Do you expect more as winter settles in?

be safe.
Very good question. I was asked a couple days ago why is Flu season in the Fall. If anyone has an idea, please share.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
The only thing I can say is keep up the good work and keep stockpiling the $$$. Get it while you can. I feel your pain. Most people don’t understand the stress that you go through, but we do the best we can.

What has pissed me off is that while the pandemic is still happening, where I live people are forgetting this and no longer practicing proper hygiene and keeping stuff clean.

As you can imagine, a nice chunk of the money goes to the Government. We get incentive pay (hazard pay) per shift plus OT. With my incentive pay 100% is gifted out. Every 10th of the month, I pay college tuition for a freshman in Colombia....Barranquilla, Colombia. I bought a crib clothes and food for a family from Venezuela with a new addition to the family...a beautiful baby Girl. .....the money is by no means a lot...but it is enough to cover a little expenses for some that are struggling financially. Why am I mentioning this, because this is bigger than the President. Bigger than an Election.

There are 2 coworkers that work in the kitchen at my hospital. Spouses unemployed cars repossessed. They need to be to work at 545am. My start time is 7am. I could not pay for their cars....but i can awake 1hr 15min early to take them to work.

My Dad always taught us that if you can help someone, do it. You may be that persons last hope.

Make sure your family, neighbors, etc are good.

Sorry for the long replies....i guess i am venting....lololol.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I have know about 20 people who have had it. None died, some barely noticed it. Others still struggle with breathing a month later. In other news, half a million Americans a year die from smoking... Trumps fault of course...

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Text from my little smart College student....
Recently he is thinking about becoming a Nurse.....

[8/26, 7:17 PM] Hello I wanted to thank you for the books I really needed thank you for your support you do much more than my own father you are my father that a father gives love and support thank god you multiply

[8/26, 7:19 PM]: I chose a career with a great future, my mother knew that I could not pay for my studies, this was something that I knew since I was little because we are humble but my mother always told me that God puts angels in our path.

[8/26, 7:21 PM]You can't imagine how fighter my mother is. You can't imagine how many times he went to bed without eating to feed me. You cannot imagine how many times I saw his swollen hands and his tired face.

[8/26, 7:22 PM] and still she is so happy

[8/26, 7:23 PM] thank you father thank you friend thank you for all your love thank you for helping my mother professionally she will be an excellent and beautiful teacher

[8/26, 7:24 PM] : thank you father thank you friend thank you for all your love thank you for helping to be an excellent language teacher

[8/26, 7:26 PM] In a moment of our lives you will rest and I will be the one who takes care of you.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
What will be your advice to him, or anyone, on choosing to be a Nurse?

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Thanks for all the replies my Board Brothers. CFM, no love lost. Post like this helps keep things interesting around here.

This

Very good question. I was asked a couple days ago why is Flu season in the Fall. If anyone has an idea, please share.

I believe the flu type viruses have a better survival rate in colder weather. UV light also damages/kills them. I’m sure being packed indoors helps the spread as well.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
I believe the flu type viruses have a better survival rate in colder weather. UV light also damages/kills them. I’m sure being packed indoors helps the spread as well.

Hospitals use UVC to sterilize N-95 masks to save money. We use a robot to sterilize rooms that shoots UVC light everywhere. I have my own lights at home.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
What will be your advice to him, or anyone, on choosing to be a Nurse?
Toughest job you’ll ever love. My Army days were less meaningful but very similar. The camaraderie and shared experiences are priceless, the money is good and there’s mad chicks if you’re single.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic