Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

COVID -- never forget.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Went on a date last week. She is still terrified of this crap. Almost had a fit when I told her I remain unvaxed with the antibody proven by a blood test. She pretty much said "if you really had Covid you'd be dead".

Fucking idiots.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
What happened after the date?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Let me guess, she wears a mask, but lets you take the backdoor raw... trust the science! LOL

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I wonder how many of these jackasses look back on this & think to themselves what the hell was I thinking when I said that.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
There are still a lot of kids who wear masks at the elementary I work at....pathetic. They wear them to PE and when they play sports like soccer and basketball. They complain about being tired and shit......well, duh! We have a pretty cool principal and staff, they bag on these kids all the time.

At one soccer game, the principle came out and she was like, "why are they wearing these stupid masks...OUTSIDE at that!" Then she yelled, "Take off the damn masks" out loud, lol.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Went on a date last week. She is still terrified of this crap. Almost had a fit when I told her I remain unvaxed with the antibody proven by a blood test. She pretty much said "if you really had Covid you'd be dead".

Fucking idiots.
You better wear 2 rubbers if you fuck this moron. Her stupidity sounds highly contagious.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
A video everyone should watch.

Remember the science!

Wow! Pisses me right off. So sad that so many fell for that, then became apostles of fear spreading that bullshit and venom against those with a brain who resisted. I could never figure out why Trump didn’t fire Fauci. I wish he would have.

I never got the vaccine, but I wore the mask when I was required to, even though I knew it was worthless. I’m kind of ashamed that I didn’t protest and resist more than I did.

N

Nerve

May 11, 2015
I thought this BS was blown out of proportion from the get go. Never bought the big deal they tried to make it. I remember it pissed me off so much when the Governor shut down all the gyms. But fuck him, because my gym has two locations, each right over the state line, & the other state did not close gyms. So I just drove over the state line to lift & then drove back over the state line to go home. About 2.25 hours roundtrip, but worth it.

Months of chemotherapy during 2021 resulting in me having ZERO immune system & NOT vaccinated & I was fine. I finally got COVID about 1.5-2 weeks ago. Tested positive for it last week Wednesday. I actually need to run to Wal-Mart to grab another at-home antigen tests to check if I'm still contagious. Took a MLOA from work recently. It was supposed to be about 2.5 weeks. It's been almost a month now because I got COVID'd right near the end of the original leave lol. But I need to be not contagious to go back.

There are still a lot of kids who wear masks at the elementary I work at....pathetic. They wear them to PE and when they play sports like soccer and basketball. They complain about being tired and shit......well, duh! We have a pretty cool principal and staff, they bag on these kids all the time.

At one soccer game, the principle came out and she was like, "why are they wearing these stupid masks...OUTSIDE at that!" Then she yelled, "Take off the damn masks" out loud, lol.

There's this Asian couple that comes to one of my weight rooms & they still wear masks.

I've worn a mask a few times in the last few days, but only because I did actually test positive.

Fucking idiots.
Guess one of the most prestigious medical organizations in the world really sucks because they did my PCR test & I tested positive. And I'm not dead.

I did feel like it though for a good 4 days - the fatigue & mental fog were unreal. I didn't even realize how messed up my thinking was until it finally cleared & I woke up with my thinking sooooo much clearer.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic