lk has no balls
What's New?

COVID: i can't believe it (death certs)

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Some counties are effed up!!!! Was talking with a friend last night, she said a friend of hers' mother has just passed away from a heart attack and when they got the death certificate back it said COVID-19 was cause of death. She didn't even have the virus.
That is some fucked up shit right thar. And that is just one small example...in one county.....I would assume is also happening other places too. UGH, this infuriates me!

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
[mention]BackAtIt [/mention] 5mins in....WTF does it have to do with my post??

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
...when they got the death certificate back it said COVID-19 was cause of death. She didn't even have the virus.

Fake news -- now fake death certificates -- so wrong. Maybe they can't even keep track of the bodies? that's lame; or maybe the hospital wants to make a statement like 'we're so overwhelmed w/COVID that we have no resources to handle heart attacks and other normal emergencies that might have enabled this person to survive; therefore, due to inadequate healthcare this death will be labeled another COVID-19 statistic since proper attention was unavailable.' No doubt the numbers will be twisted to support somebody's agenda. I hope the family can get the record corrected.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Hospitals receive 13k per 'covid' and 39k if a ventelator could be claimed to have been used, looked at or seen . I just read all the lengthy explainations, if it takes paragraph after paragraph to deflect, minimize and 'explain' its BS.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
If she does not have the virus call the office of the county medical examiner and they will fix the death certificate. If the person was tested and it came back negative, it is in her EMR and cannot be faked. That said everyone who IS found positive and dies for any other reason (while positive) is being counted as a Covid-19 death.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
[mention]BackAtIt [/mention] 5mins in....WTF does it have to do with my post??

Ooops!!!!….Let me check with my other personality and see what he says...Gonna go on the limb and say he meant to put it in the CV thread!...I apologize on his behalf...If you can, move it over there....

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Some counties are effed up!!!! Was talking with a friend last night, she said a friend of hers' mother has just passed away from a heart attack and when they got the death certificate back it said COVID-19 was cause of death. She didn't even have the virus.
That is some fucked up shit right thar. And that is just one small example...in one county.....I would assume is also happening other places too. UGH, this infuriates me!

I agree this is not right an is an absolute deception and has apparently been wide spread. Mike RN explained it, test positive for Covid 19 and die from a bullet wound to the head and it is Covid 19. Follow the money............. Perhaps this little update by the CDC that is kind of hiding away explains the true number of deaths.
Check this out
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

Last edited:
BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
@Bigtex Thanks for that link. Interesting indeed. According to that data in my state, i'm more likely to die of pneumonia than Covid19 lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic