Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

COVID Finally Got Me

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I ran into a friend I haven't seen in 2 years just today. His brother had a massive heart attack a few days after the vaccine at 39. When the vaccine was released, within 60 days it had recorded more deaths in VAERS than any other vaccine in it's history, VAERS is the early warning system of the CDC/FDA. The deaths were more than those of all other vaccines combined since the VAERS system was put into place, at the time, over 31 years. That should be enough to answer your question buddy. If it's not I just don't have the time or energy to pump out all the evidence I know of after doing so early on WCBB over 2 years ago. I really have to move back into the zone where I just don't care who can see and who can't. At this point the people that don't see will never see.
Gotcha, yeah, I’ve just never done a deep dive into it. But I think I did yeah that thread/post. Just been awhile and I forget a lot. I remember hearing stuff about some kind of protein in it that’s bad and the type of vaccine they used is bad in general. That it can be risky for many. Always been against the mandates. Just saying I’m curious how many that did have serious problems from the vaccine would have had the same issues had they gotten covid instead. I’m thinking it may have actually been the virus in some instances and would be interesting to know what percentage. None of this would have happened if we weren’t trying to play God in the first place and create a weapon out of a virus. The whole thing makes me angry.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Oh yeah, plus and my daughter broke out in hives after her first jab. So not saying there isn’t something wrong with the vaccine. Just that Covid itself has had bad effects also. And maybe that part of the vaccine is responsible for some of the bad effects people have gotten from the Vax.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic