Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

COVID Finally Got Me

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Perhaps it is a form of cancer from ingesting Pig Vomit?

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
Perhaps it is a form of cancer from ingesting Pig Vomit?
Nah, it only makes me stronger. That and tren. :)

Feeling human today. Yesterday was rough. Go with the Paxlovid if your COVID symptoms are bad, it definitely works.

It's been over 5 months since my bivalent boost. Has it worn off? I certainly did not experience the "minor cold" version of COVID others have described. My experience was significantly worse than the spouse, who is also fully vaxed. Slept a lot of the day. The worst was coughing while having severe achiness....every cough painful, head feeling like it was gonna explode. Within 6 hours of onset of symptoms, already coughing up yellow phlegm as it moved into my lungs very quickly. Was prescribed a reduced Paxlovid dose due to potential interactions with other meds I take, also Albuterol inhaler and something called Benzonatate for my cough. Don't know that I needed the Albuterol or Benzonatate, cough wasn't bad, but boy was it was painful whenever I coughed. Spouse had *really bad* coughing for 2 days, but other symptoms not as bad as mine.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Have all the vax.....cough, aches, slight fever, diminished (but not gone) taste/smell, congestion., weak. Overall not too bad. I suppose everyone will get it eventually, I'm probably one of the last. Spouse caught it, gave it to me. Not freaked....but I'm supposed to fly somewhere on Thurs. For those who have had it...will I be mostly well by Thurs? I know it's hard to predict and everyone is different.
I caught the delta when it was going around. Felt like crap for a few days, bad enough it kept me out of the gym for 5 days. Haha. For me the worst part was losing my sense of smell and taste for me cheat day. Blueberry cheesecake wasn't the same.

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
bad enough it kept me out of the gym for 5 days.
I honestly feel good enough today that I think I could get a workout in today. I'll be good and won't because I don't want others to get this....but I feel like I could. I never would have guessed that when I went to bed last night.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I honestly feel good enough today that I think I could get a workout in today. I'll be good and won't because I don't want others to get this....but I feel like I could. I never would have guessed that when I went to bed last night.
Yeah, that is how it was for me. Pretty much night and day how I felt when I went to sleep and woke up one day.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Have all the vax.....cough, aches, slight fever, diminished (but not gone) taste/smell, congestion., weak. Overall not too bad. I suppose everyone will get it eventually, I'm probably one of the last. Spouse caught it, gave it to me. Not freaked....but I'm supposed to fly somewhere on Thurs. For those who have had it...will I be mostly well by Thurs? I know it's hard to predict and everyone is different.
Hope you feel better soon. Both my parents got it and did OK unvaccinated. Oddly my Dad continued to test positive for 3 weeks. Weird.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Still to this day don't know for sure if I've ever gotten it. I feel like it was around in the US a lot earlier than made official, because I do remember getting sick and then having lung issues for months afterwards the December right before it all came out in the media. Also feel like I've had it a few times since (no symptoms other than just lungs feeling "off"). Just had one shot.. J&J.. because work forced me.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I had my doctor add a antibody test when I was giving blood for my annual check up.

Yep.

A

Anabolic Beast

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2010
I hope you are feeling better and getting over this with no complications following COVID. I came down with Covid just before last Thanksgivings Day. I never really felt that bad and didn’t lose my sense of taste or smell, but did end up coming down with full bi-lateral pneumonia that put me in the hospital for eight days. I’m still not fully recovered but slowly getting better.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
I hope you're recovery is quick. From my experience the illness is very personalized. Some have a bad time while others don't even know they have it. Vaccination seems to make no difference. I got it Sept '21, 3 freinds got it at the same time same place. I was fukkin sick.... for 2 weeks. @ of my vaxxed friends were worse off than me (Im not vaxxed), the 3rd had a pretty easy time. I was much lime BMJ, crazy brain fog, exhaustion, weak and lost my smell. I actually was so fukked I couldnt even work out (as in walk 3 miles) until about 4 weeks after contracting it. Im sure I'd had the delta strain. You more than likely have a milder strain so recovery should be much shorter.. Good luck and get well soon

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
Similar situation recently when I got COVID also for the first time. I had a trip on the horizon. I toughed it out. Paxlovid helped but that stuff also gave me the cha cha chas and super dry mouth with horrible taste and bad breath.

I would recommend the Paxlovid though. You only take it for 5 days and after the first day, your worst Covid symptoms are gone. The next four days you are dealing with the Paxlovid sides but the Covid symptoms stay gone.
This has been my experience almost exactly. Today is day 4 of Paxlovid. After first day felt pretty good. I'm still having cold symptoms but very tolerable. But, man, the Paxlovid taste in the dry mouth and bad breath....yeah, it's a thing. Drinking way more water than usual. No cha cha chas for me. No brain fog. Hope I don't get the bounce when I'm out of state.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic