• COvid death.PNG
    COvid death.PNG
    398.4 KB · Views: 52
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I have to for work. Whether it does something or not, I don’t care. I have to get the flu shot in a month too. Even before Covid I still take all the precautions and always wash my hands before I touch anything personal. I believe Vitamin D works better than vaccines.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Get the novavax vaccine then. Our costco has it. It is a two dose vax.

It is NOT mRNA! It is more traditional vaccine technology that has been used safely for decades.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
Are any of you guys getting the latest round of the COVID booster? As we head into winter I'm interested to see who is getting it and who isn't. I know there are some health care workers in here... what are your thoughts?
No. I just had covid a few months ago. Very mild sore throat for a day.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Are any of you guys getting the latest round of the COVID booster? As we head into winter I'm interested to see who is getting it and who isn't. I know there are some health care workers in here... what are your thoughts?

Not me. I'm tired of being Big Pharma's guinea pig. My wife forced me to get the Moderna shots and I still got stomped on by Covid.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I do not trust pharmaceutical I watch television very little and only to see the agenda that is being pushed out to brainwash the public

A1food4u

A1food4u

VIP Member
May 9, 2012
Because of the way the state here is running things they leave you with little choice in food service....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic