Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

COVID Booster

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
That shit's dangerous. Stay away if you value your health!

We will never see that article in the media. How many millions more suffered systemic adverse effects like heart problems and blood clots and deaths? I hope someday it comes out but the repubes are just as bad as the dummykrauts in protecting big pharma

moebrane

moebrane

Oct 5, 2022
I got the first two shots (because Girlbite signed me up)

We finally got the 'ovid in July. Was dead for three days, just rested and got better

I did notice about a month later real low energy chainsawing and working the property.
I've been here 30 years and have a good reference for yard stamina.

I'm not getting boosterized, figure the old immune system can deal with variants.

It's not going away and neither am I

moebrane

moebrane

Oct 5, 2022
And I am not into conspiracy theories, although I am sure it's greatly about big farm and money.
And they, along with the gov. do conspire in some manner

It's all about $ and control and I don't want to be vaccined any more

CRC1276

CRC1276

VIP Member
Sep 10, 2015
Not a conspiracy theorist but also not a walking vagina so me getting any of this bullshit is a hard NO. I have not received a single injection the government tells me I should get. Their not god and most if not all are corrupt dirtbags so their word is nothing to me.

Honestly if I was in a position where it was mandatory I would very simply quit and find another means to make money. This is America so if you can’t make money something is wrong with you. And let’s face it, the only reason why it became mandatory in some jobs is cause most Americans are walking vaginas that have no spine or an ounce of integrity. If people pushed back right away that shit would have never have happened. Again politicians are not gods or kings and queens. They are elected assholes that are supposed to be public servants. The only reason why again they act the way they do is cause people have allowed it for so long.

And also like others have said, what’s the point? It’s very common knowledge that these were never true vaccinations. More shit comes out everyday. Idk why this is still an issue. I also don’t know why I still people wearing damn mask. It’s embarrassing at this point. Americans need to grow a pair. Again why are we still talking about this crap

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
No Vax, No Mask, Will Shoot. The vaccine is 100% Bullshit, always has been.
We have to hope that someday the truth will be told. Hope! But spineless politicians with pharma in their back pocket will keep it suppressed to the darkest areas of the internet.

silntrunin

silntrunin

MuscleHead
Aug 30, 2011
No, nope and not ever!
Yep, no freaking way.
I've never gotten flu shots and I sure as hell ain't getting the Vax.

I know way to many people that got vaxxed and now have more problems then they ever had in the past. Coincidence? Yeah sure.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
I have never had the flu in my life and never saw a reason to get vaccinated against something that is to weak to phase me.

I got Covid early on when it first showed up and unfortunately fell into the hype of that weak ass germ so I got the original 2 shot Pfizer vaccine. My only symptom was feeling tired during the day and I had a headache for about 2 days but felt like shit after the second shot for about 24 hours.

My house had Covid a second time, statistically I must have had it too but had zero symptoms and didn't test myself cause fuck the idea of testing myself to see if I am sick. I don't care if someone could have caught it that was around me. Don't be lol

No chance that I will ever get another covid shot. If the government was to try to force me to get another vaccine or not be able to buy or sell things, ill steal what I need. Fuck em

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic