Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Couple Questions. ..

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Tell your doc you think it's not working. Hell probably up you. Docs can go up to 250mg per week reasonably I've seen this often. As for the pain...
Keep lifting , try yoga also , massages , salt floats , acupuncture, all are said to help with that.
Also weed. Little weed can work wonders for that too.

Yep, I want to try all of that, except for the weed, lol!!!!...You and quite a few others have recommended, MJ...i might try the "medical" version if i can't get it under control....Appreciate your input, GMS, as always!...

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
You might be right..I do remember him saying e was a little high...I don't think it was outrageous, tho...I'll ask next time i see him...thanks for pointing that out, CFM...

Regarding E2 levels everyone is different. I definitively enjoy the benefits of exogenous testosterone with an increase in E2 relative to my increased T levels. I have known other guys requiring their E2 stay the same running TRT dose or 2g.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
sleep next to a different woman tonight. If you wake tomorrow and its hard, then you need a new wife/girlfriend. if its still soft, then you may need to reevaluate the gear and doses

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic