Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Couple Questions. ..

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
So, Im 6 weeks in...Doctor ran numbers and said total and free is great...

My questions are, if Im not experiencing libido, morning attention, and testicular atrophy, does it mean dose is not adequate or perhaps time is still needed? ...Sorry for the newb questions. ..Im green when it comes to trt and general hormone use...

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
In short no.
Whats the dose he has you on?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
In short no.
Whats the dose he has you on?

You know, I don't ever pay attention to that...I go thru pain constantly. ..We discussed this and doc seems to think it might be causing problem...

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
I'm confused. Testosterone causing pain? chronic pain you thought Test would help? Pain from injections? Will Lassie get Timmy out of the well before supper?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I'm confused. Testosterone causing pain? chronic pain you thought Test would help? Pain from injections? Will Lassie get Timmy out of the well before supper?

Loll!.. No, I've been chronic pain for years now...Had stopped lifting for 7 years...Then was told by docs and others to start lifting again in hopes of strengthening, thereby helping to alleviate some of the pain...

So, I began lifting back in September of 2016...Then got ran over by a truck in December. ..Had 3 operations on left leg by March of 2017..Again, started lifting around June of 2017. ..Now, before truck incident, I had, had back fusion surgery and ACL reconstruction surgery years befor and was already in pain 24/7...So, pain is a constant thorn in my side..Hope that helps a little...

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Wow, glad you're alive man. As far as Trt and training, if you're in pain; I suggest working on flexibility, active release and functional strength for a while. Chin-ups, Prisoner Squats and Pushups with daily core work.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Wow, glad you're alive man. As far as Trt and training, if you're in pain; I suggest working on flexibility, active release and functional strength for a while. Chin-ups, Prisoner Squats and Pushups with daily core work.

Me and you both, brah! ...I tell ya what, I've had several incidents through out my 50 years besides the truck and Im not sure what hurt the most...Hitting the car at 70 (was 17 and riding an FJ 1100) or the truck running over me!...Anyways, the other stuff wasn't' comparable to those two...I am one fortunate dude, that's for sure...

I will do what you have recommended. ..It can't hurt...I appreciate the advice, my iron bro!

Warrior45

Warrior45

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 9, 2012
Is your doc administering your TRT or are you on the cream or gel at home?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I was OFF for 1.5 years. One pin of TC and morning wood appeared day 4. Due to my BFP being around 22 my E2 quickly overran the TRT and diminished all perks. 12.5mgs of Aro brought me back online. I struggled with either crashing or spreading the AI too thin but finally got it dialed in.

I know, I know its impossible to have any effects from any test on day 4 (especially Cyp). Now that I am 12.4% BF and take a double dose of Prop I feel it in 8-10hrs, also impossible, right?

Week 6 and there is a really good chance your E2 is hindering the hormonal response you desire.

The Peanut Gallery in 3......2......1

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Tell your doc you think it's not working. Hell probably up you. Docs can go up to 250mg per week reasonably I've seen this often. As for the pain...
Keep lifting , try yoga also , massages , salt floats , acupuncture, all are said to help with that.
Also weed. Little weed can work wonders for that too.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I was OFF for 1.5 years. One pin of TC and morning wood appeared day 4. Due to my BFP being around 22 my E2 quickly overran the TRT and diminished all perks. 12.5mgs of Aro brought me back online. I struggled with either crashing or spreading the AI too thin but finally got it dialed in.

I know, I know its impossible to have any effects from any test on day 4 (especially Cyp). Now that I am 12.4% BF and take a double dose of Prop I feel it in 8-10hrs, also impossible, right?

Week 6 and there is a really good chance your E2 is hindering the hormonal response you desire.

The Peanut Gallery in 3......2......1

You might be right..I do remember him saying e was a little high...I don't think it was outrageous, tho...I'll ask next time i see him...thanks for pointing that out, CFM...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic