Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Couple Questions on Dose Frequency

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
For those that run Test E or C either on cycle or for TRT, anyone actually dose 1 shot per week (every 7 days)? Is there any real physical or mental downside to this? Anyone ever notice really shitty bloodwork around day 6 or 7 right before the next shot?

Can you get away with pinning Mast P twice per week (every 3.5 days)? My plan for an upcoming cycle was Sust and Mast P EOD. However, since my living situation is about to change and privacy is not going to be very ideal, frequent shots may be an issue. Thinking of trying to do sust and mast p twice per week. I know its fine with sust, but worried about the half life of mast p in that frequency.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
If I was running a cycle using those 2 compounds I d run them both on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday.

Id just split the cc’s up however I had to to reach my total being split over those 4 days. That’s exactly what I’m doing right now with test cyp, mast e & NPP. Yes I could get but with less injections but with NPP I’d rather keep my levels as consistent as possible.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Why don't you use mast e, then 2x wk is fine.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Usually, I run my TRT just one shot of test cyp a week and never had any issues. My doctor actually wants me to do labs on day 6 and the blood work has come back just fine. The only time I don't do once a week TRT is when I get some stuff that has a bit of PIP, then I split it into two shots M/Th.

If I am running anything that is prop or ace I pin M/W/F/

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I went from 2XW injections to one per week I could feel the drop about day 5.

Best protocol in 25 years.......
TC EOD s-Q either 70mgs stacked with 30mgs ME or 105 testosterone only total/week. Any P ester EOD.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Once every 7 days is fine as long as you don't fuck uo and go over for that reason I usually PLAN it for every 5 days..........lol
Us old fuckers ran 1 susty per week or one injection of whatever.
Then decades layer blood levels and all the bullshit that doesn;t really matter came into play.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic