Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Couple badly injured after naked bodybuilder attack

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
COLTON, Calif. (AP) — Police say a naked, 300-pound bodybuilder savagely beat a Southern California couple at their home, leaving them in critical condition.
The Sun of San Bernardino (Colton couple attacked by naked man still hospitalized - San Bernardino County Sun ) says 22-year-old Ruben Arzu apparently was under the influence of steroids and other drugs, and it took four police officers, two stun gun blasts and four sets of handcuffs to restrain him.
Police say the couple came home late Saturday to find Arzu naked on the front porch of their home in Colton.
When Arzu was confronted by the 35-year-old husband, police say the bodybuilder attacked the man, causing major head trauma.
The man's wife called 911. Police say Arzu then picked her up and threw her around, causing facial injuries and multiple cuts to her head.
Arzu was booked on suspicion of attempted homicide.

Couple badly injured after bodybuilder attack - Yahoo! News

Im pretty sure the guy was on meth? cant just be steroids. any of you get naked and find a nice porch to sit on when on a cycle?

Last edited:
B

bkarayray

Nov 27, 2011
sounds like pcp or meth, strung out on something besides gear

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
"under the influence of steroids" LMAO....

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
I thought hanging out naked on front porches was completely normal?

athens

athens

May 16, 2011
Most people who end up naked while under the influence are on PCP (Angel Dust). Those people should have known something was wrong as soon as they saw the naked 300 pound dude on their porch. I sure as heck wouldn't have walked up to him if I was with my wife and kid.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
wow when I get under the influence of steroids,I make a cardboard sign,that says will work for food,, and go sit on a freeway on ramp

REK

REK

Nov 23, 2011
Most people who end up naked while under the influence are on PCP (Angel Dust). Those people should have known something was wrong as soon as they saw the naked 300 pound dude on their porch. I sure as heck wouldn't have walked up to him if I was with my wife and kid.

Agreed, go to the back door and grab the 22" savage 12 guage and see what kind of mood it's in. Slugs are cheap and man do they stop ya!! Screw the stun gun!!!! I don't wanna talk with it, I just wanna get it off the porch.

Rek

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
Geesh another bullshit story about roid rage.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
This is another story where they'll exploit steroids as the causes, even though he was cracked out on every rec drug you can think of.

Steroid users are sane, when have you ever seen a drug rec addict sane?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic