Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Countries Steroids are legal to purchase in

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I assure you Gman, the stuff I have used from Columbia and Panama was outstanding. But just like anywhere, USA included there are lots of fakes. Do your research, know what your doing and whats best in that area. Hell, its been years since i went to mexico, but used to cross that border every few days when I was stationed southern Cali. 24 yrs ago I lived on redi-jets. LOL

No doubt there is legit companies in Panama and S America Chief, but I don't trust it personally. Now days is a different story in Mexico it's not the Tijuana we grew up with , I personally wouldn't touch mexican gear

kov

kov

Feb 6, 2014
I'm not confident with many of the countries listed. Mexice- too many fakes and dirty, S America if it's a US branded company, Bulgaria -even fakes are sold on pharmacy shelves, I would say UK has it the best. The USA has the best quality hands down BUT they treat them like crack cocaine- jus plain dumb
UK where. Not sen anything

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
All over Europe. Central and South America you can walk into most pharmacia's and get what you want. It just depends on if they carry steroids or not. Its legal. I really enjoyed Panama, Central America. Spent lots of time there over the past 6 years. Mexico is easy access also pharmacies or vet's. If your not sure where to get legit gear in mexico, throw a cab driver and extra 5 or 10 bucks. He will take you right to the spot the locals go for their stuff instead of the local tourist gear trap for gringo's.

Have not seen anything legal in Europe.
But Europe gotten really big over the last few years so maybe you are talking about new Europe.
Old Europe is pretty damn strict about AAS.

kov

kov

Feb 6, 2014
Trust me you can't get it legally here.

kyle grey

kyle grey

MuscleHead
May 15, 2012
Trust me you can't get it legally here.

It's not illegal to buy or have steroids in your possession in the UK . The law states It's legal to possess or import steroids as long as they're for personal use. Importation or exportation of steroids for personal use can only be carried out in person. Importation or exportation of steroids for personal use using postal, courier or freight services is now illegal.

There was a time here when you could walk into a hardcore gym and they were being sold out of the gym , prices were good and the gear was usually pharmaceutical grade from Europe .

J

J.C

Aug 14, 2017
I don't know if anyone has mentioned Colombia. I have lived in Colombia for 7 years. When I first came here you could buy Deca, test E and several of the PCT drugs in most local pharmacies. I even bought a 500ml bottle of veterinary EQ (50 mg/ml) without a single question and I love being able to get Bayer test E over the counter. They are supposed to ask for prescriptions but they don't. Deca disappeared not too long after I arrived, but the rest are still readily available. Colombia is not really a hotbed of steroid use so a lot of the more exotic steroids are not available here and are imported, unfortunately because I really love tren. So, Colombia is OK with steroids, probably illegal but not something they care about. They also FAKE the hell out of EVERYTHING, jeans to perfumes, anything and everything. So if an UG lab popped up down here I would be very suspicious of the products unless it was run by someone who was not Colombian. Sorry to any Colombians reading this, I am not dissing Colombians, my wife is Colombian and besides...you know what I am saying is true...

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
they sell 357's as f-ing tylenol in croatia. IDK about AAS there but I bet if I can walk into a pharmacy saying my wife has a headache and walk out with a blister pack of 10 357's I kinda think getting at least test should be easy.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Use to cross the street n get primo and sten right off the shelf and walk out spending less than $20
In Italy and in early 80
Last time I was there 2015
It's illegal unless u have a script
And any professional athlete that TESTS positive can get up to 3 yrs locked up

Now Serbia and Bosnia u can just go get it
Illegal but not enforced

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
I think Portugal is legal since they decriminalized all drugs semi recently

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
they sell 357's as f-ing tylenol in croatia. IDK about AAS there but I bet if I can walk into a pharmacy saying my wife has a headache and walk out with a blister pack of 10 357's I kinda think getting at least test should be easy.
yt-30
5=5yt
yt

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic