Countries Steroids are legal to purchase in

Discussion in 'Steroids and the Law' started by mscldrew, Jun 6, 2012.

1. graniteman

graniteman VIP Member

Dec 31, 2011
    No doubt there is legit companies in Panama and S America Chief, but I don't trust it personally. Now days is a different story in Mexico it's not the Tijuana we grew up with , I personally wouldn't touch mexican gear

ITAWOLF likes this.
  2. kov

kov Senior Member

Feb 6, 2014
    UK where. Not sen anything

3. MorganKane

MorganKane VIP Member

Nov 12, 2012
    Have not seen anything legal in Europe.
    But Europe gotten really big over the last few years so maybe you are talking about new Europe.
    Old Europe is pretty damn strict about AAS.

4. MorganKane

MorganKane VIP Member

Nov 12, 2012
    I thought it was illegal to sell AAS in UK.
    They legalized possession for personal use I think.

5. kov

kov Senior Member

Feb 6, 2014
    Trust me you can't get it legally here.

6. kyle grey

kyle grey VIP Member

May 15, 2012
    It's not illegal to buy or have steroids in your possession in the UK . The law states It's legal to possess or import steroids as long as they're for personal use. Importation or exportation of steroids for personal use can only be carried out in person. Importation or exportation of steroids for personal use using postal, courier or freight services is now illegal.

There was a time here when you could walk into a hardcore gym and they were being sold out of the gym , prices were good and the gear was usually pharmaceutical grade from Europe .

7. J.C

J.C New Member

Aug 14, 2017
    I don't know if anyone has mentioned Colombia. I have lived in Colombia for 7 years. When I first came here you could buy Deca, test E and several of the PCT drugs in most local pharmacies. I even bought a 500ml bottle of veterinary EQ (50 mg/ml) without a single question and I love being able to get Bayer test E over the counter. They are supposed to ask for prescriptions but they don't. Deca disappeared not too long after I arrived, but the rest are still readily available. Colombia is not really a hotbed of steroid use so a lot of the more exotic steroids are not available here and are imported, unfortunately because I really love tren. So, Colombia is OK with steroids, probably illegal but not something they care about. They also FAKE the hell out of EVERYTHING, jeans to perfumes, anything and everything. So if an UG lab popped up down here I would be very suspicious of the products unless it was run by someone who was not Colombian. Sorry to any Colombians reading this, I am not dissing Colombians, my wife is Colombian and besides...you know what I am saying is true...

ITAWOLF likes this.
  8. Gms585

Gms585 VIP Member

Mar 17, 2017
    they sell 357's as f-ing tylenol in croatia. IDK about AAS there but I bet if I can walk into a pharmacy saying my wife has a headache and walk out with a blister pack of 10 357's I kinda think getting at least test should be easy.

9. ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF VIP Member

Dec 9, 2010
    Use to cross the street n get primo and sten right off the shelf and walk out spending less than $20
    In Italy and in early 80
    Last time I was there 2015
    It's illegal unless u have a script
    And any professional athlete that TESTS positive can get up to 3 yrs locked up

Now Serbia and Bosnia u can just go get it
    Illegal but not enforced

10. jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7 TID Board Of Directors

Jan 18, 2011
    I think Portugal is legal since they decriminalized all drugs semi recently

Gms585 likes this.
  11. Gms585

Gms585 VIP Member

Mar 17, 2017
    i did not know that

12. BackAtIt