Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Counterfeit Rips?

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I recieved a text this evening from a friend that is concerned he bought some fake GH, and I wanted get some of your opinions. He said that the "anti-counterfeit" stickers on every kit are exactly the same and when searched they show up on the website as not valid. Usually not a good sign. Also he is concerned that the mfg date is 7/20/2018, which is 2 weeks from now.
Now correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't ALL rips counterfeit these days? Didn't the lab that made Riptropin get shut down a few years ago? That doesn't necessarily mean the gear is bad. It's just generic. I ran generic GH and had great success with it.
Can anyone point me in the direction of where/how to get it tested for him?
I suggested blood work but that would mean running the GH and he doesn't want to be out $1600 if he finds out too late...
f06e583daf73b774f36501e001f65900.jpg

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Pretty sure those aren't made any longer. Been a few years I think. Bumping for more expert opinion...

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Pretty sure those aren't made any longer. Been a few years I think. Bumping for more expert opinion...
That's what I thought too.
He's trying to find out how to test them (or at least test one of them). I just don't know exactly how or where...

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Riptropin name has been retired for a while now. It’s now Meditrope, and more recently a mauve top. They come with screen imprinted batch numbers on the vial.

Those are counterfeit. The only real rips would be a few years old. Counterfeit does not always mean “fake” but I wouldn’t buy those myself.

Best way to check quickly is do an hgh serum test.
Normal protocol we have used is take a 10iu
Vial then three hours later the blood draw.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I started to think the Chinese figured out how to beat that serum test. I had rips years ago that tested like 5 times higher than seros. Seems ridiculous that some UGL growth would be that strong.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I started to think the Chinese figured out how to beat that serum test. I had rips years ago that tested like 5 times higher than seros. Seems ridiculous that some UGL growth would be that strong.

I’ve heard people say that. Yet lab analyzing has shown different.
Guys use to say it’s a magic peptide the Chinese have created lol. I’ve never seen anything to back that up.

Normally good hgh will be in the 20-30 range. I’ve seen it as high as 50 and of course as low as 0.
It’s a crude way to check. For the money though it’s still effective and a fast method.
Can always be followed with an IGF test.

Of course lab analyzing is the best method but it takes more time and money.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I think the reason for the old rips, and most recently the meditrops, scoring higher than pharm HGH is because they both had more HGH in them, and were overdosed, compared to the standard dosing of pharm.

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Dude best way just do the serum test
All you need is one vial
Fill 1-botttle with 1ml Bac water.
Take full shot into shoulder.3 hours later you go to Lab Corp and have them do
Gh serum levels.
serum

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Dude best way just do the serum test
All you need is one vial
Fill 1-botttle with 1ml Bac water.
Take full shot into shoulder.3 hours later you go to Lab Corp and have them do
Gh serum levels.
serum

Whoa, never seen that advice before. Bear in mind I am a HGH neophyte, all I have seen is discussion on boards as to the departure of Analyzer, whether or not Janoshik is very good or not so much, that kind of thing. I DO use Lab Corp all the time for other bloodwork, accessing them through PrivateMD Labs. Right there in PMD's lengthy menu is a HGH test, BUT ........ I'm mindful of how most of their testosterone testing does not report levels over 1500, unless you know to order a lab that does go over.

Might something like that apply to their HGH test as well, that the typical level of someone here would exceed what they will report? If so, there is also an Acromegaly test, what's the best way of using Lab Corp for our purposes?

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
Lab corp has a serum hgh test.
Do the test and itvwill come back
With a number.
The paper will have a high and low range.
It will be clear if there was gh you shot
Keep reading on this topic.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Dare I give my opinion...................naw, I'll pass.

Heady Muscle

Heady Muscle

VIP Member
Oct 13, 2014
I've seen RIPs around again lately. Not sure if they are real or not. Maybe ask @mands

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic