Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Could Exercise Help My Health Problems

S

static192

Dec 26, 2016
for the past 1half year i have been sufferring stomach problems btw im a diabetic type 1 i have no hunger earratic blood sugar certain foods are not breaking down into glucose such as pasta oats even sugary drinks such as pepsi and lemonade i come to realise that that foods like white bread seem to cause my sugar to rise and break down properly iv always been resistance to insulin that also makes it more diffcult to help control my diabetes im not particularly overweight but for some reason my body is not working very well with insulin which i carnt understand also iv been docs they checked my lower intestines with camera saying theres nothing wrong so my attempt with doctors they not helping but i will continue to bug them my question do you think exercise weight training will help these problem im having?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
On multiple forums asking the same thing....I smell a scammer....

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Its what spammers do, post all over the place....

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Sho' Nuff is a curious post on a hardcore bb board when there are SO many mainstream health and fitness boards out there.

That's not like "Go Away" static, but whatever search led you here might be wasting your time?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Yeah exercise is good for you.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
lifting weights are good for you, and eating right when you are a diabetic is even more important.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic