Latest Member
mrfurleyandre
What's New?

Coughing?

Number LL

Number LL

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2010
For the last month or two almost every time I inject within 2 minutes I start coughing. I have only aspirated blood once in 3 years.

Today I didn't aspirate blood and the spot didn't even bleed after pulling out the needle. I put a bandaid on anyway and started coughing right afterward. I cough so hard I have to control myself so I don't puke. Works up a nice sweat too.

Any ideas? Give up blasting and get a compounded cream for my TRT? :)

SHINE

SHINE

MuscleHead
Oct 11, 2010
Could be that your a bit alergic to Benzyl Alcohol which is reported in some medical journals to cause coughing and shortness of breath.

Number LL

Number LL

VIP Member
Dec 4, 2010
Could be that your a bit alergic to Benzyl Alcohol which is reported in some medical journals to cause coughing and shortness of breath.
Always something with me. :) I haven't heard that before. Thanks for the info. I have been using this stuff for a year now but just switched vials. Maybe a stronger solvent mix in this one. I have some scripted stuff I will try for a few weeks and see what happens.

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
I would agree that the alcohol is getting to you - it may be the mix your guy uses to - to much alcohol

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
or add another liquid - deca often works good and in this way you add more oil and dilute the mix

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
I have experianced this as well and i know it has something to do with a high BA content because I could taste the alcohol when i was coughing I have had this happen twice and the second time I coughed for about 45 seconds and could hardley catch my breath, Thought I was gonna die.......I read somewhere that its a mixture of things High BA content and you had to have gone through a Artery, and the gear made its way in your blood stream for it to happen so quickley