Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?
MightyMouse719

MightyMouse719

National Champion & VIP Member
Jul 8, 2011
What a great honor for an amazing lady. I used to watch "Gotta Sweat" in the '90's when I started training, lol! Cory is a tremendous role model for fitness professionals and women in general.

elizabethwhite

elizabethwhite

TID Lady Member
Dec 18, 2011
Agree with all the above!! Cory inspired me to get into bodybuilding. .so many years ago..She has an awesome physique..Muscular, yet feminine.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Pretty, classy, smart and a true living legend in the sport.

The ONLY thing I would question about her was the relationship with that dumbass Jeff...lol

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
Agree with all the above!! Cory inspired me to get into bodybuilding. .so many years ago..She has an awesome physique..Muscular, yet feminine.

Ditto. My 1st inspiration and proof that the 50's can be just as beautiful. Her workout book was my first BB library purchase and she's still my fav Ms.'O'. Thanx Admin.

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
one of my fav's...I remember meeting her at an Arnold expo her booth was nx to mine she was so cool the whole week end..

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
Yep, she was my inspiration too all those years ago...I used to buy the mags just so I could see what she was up to...I always wanted to be built like her :)

She looks great! I can say for a fact that a multi time Ms. Olympia from the 90s (no names LOL) is local and you would never know she had ever worked out let alone took many titles...if you didn't know who she was LOL. I was so disappointed in her...but I am so happy to see Cory still looking great.

STEAK HELMET

STEAK HELMET

VIP Member
Sep 17, 2010
I too remember her. SHe was and is amazing.

lymbo

lymbo

TID Lady Member
Dec 21, 2011
cool..she looks great we have a future...bless her

S

Snake

VIP Member
May 1, 2011
Definitely my all time favorite too...and she still does it for me...I guess I'm mostly a Face guy...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic