pbtom
What's New?

Coronavirus - how do you train?

J

JohnD84

Apr 21, 2020
Hi,

how do you train?
All gyms are closed... I execute HIIT (CrossFit variant) 4 times per week in office after job (burpees, squats, push-ups...). I can do just bodyweight workout in the office. I lost 6kgs in 7 weeks.

I am thinking of buying some kettlebells and dumbbells/barbell, maybe also some bands.

How is with gyms? When they will reopen gyms?

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Great job on the lost weight.

Gym reopenings are State by state.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
MUCH discussion on various boards about buying equipment. Widespread shortages, price gouging, even normal shipping costs for iron can be discouraging.

Occasional links and leads from members here and there may be worth investigating

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
My sister cuts hair and apparently they are now open for business. Gyms are suppose to open 7/1.

J

JohnD84

Apr 21, 2020
Yes, gym reopens in USA, but not in Europe :( sadly

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I work out at home with powerblock dumbbells and an adjustable bench. I Do a lot more jogging/walking lately too. That’s about it.

Gym’s here aren’t opening anytime soon.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
We missed the first round of gym openings here in Fla. They made it sound like they were going to open then didn't :mad:

I've been working out at the house but I have enough to do what I need to. There are a few guys here with some decent home gyms.

Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
Ohio hasn’t said when yet. I work in ND and they just opened those gyms. I have a nice set up in my basement with squat rack, benches, hundreds of pounds weights, DBs, cable machine and a bunch of other shit. So I’ve been fortunate. Wife and I have been in contest prep since mid January. We stayed at it I guess it’s good because it gave us something to do. And we look nice naked.

Rumor has it that shows in the state have been given guidance that August might be good with certain restrictions. So we are gonna keep at it.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome back @Darkness

image.jpg

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I havent trained since Jan 6. Ive been working 7 12s since then. In a way, Im kinda glad my gym is closed down, so I can get a chance to heal some nagging injuries that have been bothering me, like tennis elbow, and my lower back. I feel like Im great and ready to train again, but I dont see gyms in my area opening up till the fall.

I dont know how gyms in some states are opening up, and trying to maintain social distancing. Im not going to wear a mask in the gym to workout, or wait in line outside to get in the gym because they have to limit the capacity. Ill just wait for the vaccine.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic