Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Corona Virus. How much of a threat is it?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
If airlines even attempt to bring in these draconian measures, theyll see themselves out of business very soon.

I hate to say it, but they have everyone by the balls....Society is dependent upon these systems....Welcome to technological surveillance where ever u go or exist...This convenient "virus" has opened the "door" for these "new" measures to be implemented into mainstream society (world)...Sad, but true!...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
This will give "them" reason to inact martial law...Great Tribualation is right around the corner!....

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
just jamming out on a Saturday afternoon in my backyard with some friends

oh yeah not worried about this virus thingy. just worried about how it’s going to affect the economy. people are getting crazy over nothing too big of a deal unless you’re elderly or have some kind of health issues.

3/14/2020. ^^^^

I thought it would be fun to go back and look at some predictions or what people were saying at the very beginning of this “pandemic”

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
i think the looting and rioting will probably start to happen in 3 -6 months.

mass layoffs are already happening.

the Fed is printing money like crazy , interest rates are at 0%, they’re doing QE 4. which is bigger than QE 1,,2 and three combined and that did nothing for the stock market it still tanked. it’s game over. I hope everyone is prepared.

buy gold

3/20/2020. ^^^^^*

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Gold only moved about 20% in these past 2 years though. There were far better returns to be had.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Buy gold as in get out of cash because it’s losing value. with gold at least you hold and gain some value. no one’s going to get rich off of owning gold. it’s just to preserve what you have in cash while the dollar tanks.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
My quick thoughts.

Is covid real? Yes

Is the gov using it to pass a lot of unconstitutional bullshit? Yes

Is the gov and social media keeping treatments that actually work from people to push their narrative? Yes.

Most people (not all) that die from covid have 4+ comorbidities.

I don't do anything different than I always have. I haven't put a mask on yet. I grapple with 15-20 ppl 3-4 days per week dripping sweat on each other. I've had covid twice. While I don't recommend it, I've had far worse. Most of my friends, family and students have had covid or have it currently. One of my friends from church died yesterday morning from covid. She was 39 and morbidly obese. One of my adult students mom died from covid, she was in her 70's with many health problems.

The first time I had it, it put me down for almost 3 weeks. All I took was basic cold meds. The second time I hit it with "the kitchen sink" as Rogan says. You know, took all that shit they say doesn't work and cancel any Drs. that say differently? I was better after 5-6 days.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic