Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Corona Virus. How much of a threat is it?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I'm reading that WalMart+Target, maybe some others, are now allowing a certain amount of ppl in the store at the same time, and after that amount is allowed in at opening time the rest line up outside and wait. When one (1) of the originals comes out, another one (1) is allowed in, and so on, all day. Controlled by store employees or rent-a-cops. Also experimenting with aisles being one-way streets in alternating fashion. That certain amount of ppl is calculated by square footage of the store.

Maybe this is being phased in at different times nationwide(?)

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I'm reading that WalMart+Target, maybe some others, are now allowing a certain amount of ppl in the store at the same time, and after that amount is allowed in at opening time the rest line up outside and wait. When one (1) of the originals comes out, another one (1) is allowed in, and so on, all day. Controlled by store employees or rent-a-cops. Also experimenting with aisles being one-way streets in alternating fashion. That certain amount of ppl is calculated by square footage of the store.

They've been doing this at all stores around here for over 3 weeks now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011

Needed coffee this morning. Figured I’d save a lot of money by getting a bag of coffee beans instead of an espresso from the bistro place that is literally 3min from my house.

On my way to the grocery store, I remembered that Target had a particular coffee I liked that the grocer didn’t carry, so I decided to drive twice as far to the Target, which is solidly 7 times farther than the local coffee spot.

Got there, and the store was “at capacity” with another 30 people waiting outside. I took a picture and left. Figured it was a sign and so I went home without coffee, and still have a headache.

CB613ED0-60DF-4082-AA27-61E2DD339A7F.jpeg

Attachments

• 725D313A-BE14-4092-AD79-B16DC020A936.jpeg
    725D313A-BE14-4092-AD79-B16DC020A936.jpeg
    85.3 KB · Views: 145
Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Been having the best luck at the grocery around 11am, you miss the early birds and the lunch crowd, 2:30 ain't that bad either. Still no ass paper to be found, so dumb, how much room can people have in their house to store this stuff?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Needed coffee this morning. Figured I’d save a lot of money by getting a bag of coffee beans instead of an espresso from the bistro place that is literally 3min from my house.

On my way to the grocery store, I remembered that Target had a particular coffee I liked that the grocer didn’t carry, so I decided to drive twice as far to the Target, which is solidly 7 times farther than the local coffee spot.

Got there, and the store was “at capacity” with another 30 people waiting outside. I took a picture and left. Figured it was a sign and so I went home without coffee, and still have a headache.

View attachment 10590

That's weird...We are not having these issues in my area...WalMart and Target are always easy to access!!!

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Nobody is discussing the book in 1981 that dean koontz wrote ???
Love dean koontz. When I was a young submariner, I spend many an underway, reading his books. I remember being 19 and starting "Midnight" I believe. I had 8 hours until the next watch, started the book and next thing I know, time for watch. Finished the book immediately after. Smiling now at how much I enjoyed that book back then.

Regression, could be next disease. :)

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Woohan-400, hmmm, who would have thunk...

Reactions: CFM
BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Local grocery store chain just put out yesterday that all shoppers must wear a mask to come into store. Covering nose and mouth.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Local grocery store chain just put out yesterday that all shoppers must wear a mask to come into store. Covering nose and mouth.
Makes it easier for the banditos, lol Can I walk around the store saying "Hey Pardner"? I'll wear the spurs...

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
@Jin still waiting on those 50M bodies bro. You're about 49.9M short.

On average 500 people die in NY daily w/o the 'Rona......

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic