Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Corona Virus. How much of a threat is it?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
SAD
TID Board Of Directors
Mar 9, 2020

BackAtIt said:

I bet almost every medical professional disagrees...

Also, I've got data to show that there is plenty of space on this planet for EVERYONE LIVING and whom are dead to have their own roomy plot...It's man's greed, heartlessness, and a few other factors that make it appear as u have stated...

However, I'm not arguing...Just saying...

SAD said:

With what?
That "natural selection" is a realality....Why would they try to help people when they get sick?...If they follow your admonition, then they should leave well enough alone and allow "natural selection" to take it's course...My dad always said the same thing, until his time had arrived...He changed his tune at the very last moment...

Yes...I haven't reseached this in awhile, however, back when the population of the world was around 6 billion people u could have housed all of them in Texas, ALONE!...As u probably already know, Texas has a land area of about 262,000 square miles...This means that the amount of living space per person, in regards to the 6 billion pop at that time, would have worked out to be more than 1,217 square feet.....In other words a family of 5 could have dwelt in more than 6,085 square feet of living space...And bro, from what I understand, even in Texas, that would be considered to be a delectable pad!!!!...

Now taking that into consideration, the rest of the planet would be completely empty, available for all of the people to engage in agricultural, manufacturing, educational, and recreational activities!!!!...

Of course, the pop is now around 8 billion...However, I think u get the idea, in realality, we don't have a "space" problem...Greed, power, heartlessness and a few other things are at there worst now...

Just saying what?

That man is at the root of the problem, not population!....:)

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
5140A02D-2814-449E-8C44-8EB10C1147B8.gif

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Moving on and staying on target, let’s step back for a second and look at the economy on a simplified and all inclusive macro scale.

A certain amount of people/companies/families have made the vast majority of all profits from the billions of consumers on earth, since the industrial revolution.

We have helped them build these empires, these trust funds, these global banks. We, the people.
Where are the private donations?
Billionaires have no problem donating tens of millions of dollars to political campaigns, where are the kickbacks to loyal customers? Maybe a drop in the bucket, but enough wicked rich people donate to a central relief fund, and the poorest and most at risk families may be able to weather the storm more easily.

Just getting back on track here and babbling a bit, but seriously, money is already an issue for everyone I know that lives paycheck to paycheck. I can’t imagine what this is all going to look like with another month without income. It may be ugly.

Hopefully people pull together, figuratively (6ft apart if literally), and live a more subsistence-type village life. Trade services for food. Goods for transportation. Etc. It feels better to live that way anyway but that’s just me talking.

Take care of yourselves, Den folk.

Reactions: Jin
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
FDA approves off label use of HCQ.

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama...or-emergency-use-but-theres-a-bit-of-a-catch/

France also has officially sanctioned the protocol.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/fran...tients-recover-from-covid-19-within-five-days

Whether it's a game changer, only time will tell. But it appears that the FDA is comfortable that it can't hurt. This won't affect the transmission curve, but if getting tested is now easier, and getting treated is now easier, it certainly will affect the loading on the hospital resources. That's a good thing IMO

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
our stay at home orders are projected to run to may 25.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Moving on and staying on target, let’s step back for a second and look at the economy on a simplified and all inclusive macro scale.

A certain amount of people/companies/families have made the vast majority of all profits from the billions of consumers on earth, since the industrial revolution.

We have helped them build these empires, these trust funds, these global banks. We, the people.
Where are the private donations?
Billionaires have no problem donating tens of millions of dollars to political campaigns, where are the kickbacks to loyal customers? Maybe a drop in the bucket, but enough wicked rich people donate to a central relief fund, and the poorest and most at risk families may be able to weather the storm more easily.

Just getting back on track here and babbling a bit, but seriously, money is already an issue for everyone I know that lives paycheck to paycheck. I can’t imagine what this is all going to look like with another month without income. It may be ugly.

Hopefully people pull together, figuratively (6ft apart if literally), and live a more subsistence-type village life. Trade services for food. Goods for transportation. Etc. It feels better to live that way anyway but that’s just me talking.

Take care of yourselves, Den folk.

I hate to have to buck u, again, but in my neck of the woods, it's the same...People who had money still have it...People who didn't, still don't...Even people are working as usual...

I am seeing hypocracy tho...I've caught people working out at my gym and hiding there vehicles in the back, discreetly...*LOL*...Also, I have caught quite a few children's daycare's and learning facilities still open (these are kids being gathered together like usuall)...What I find ironic about this is that it is on the well to do side of town, not the poor section...It seems like on the "rich" side of town, people are being allowed to do whatever, but on the other side not so much...Maybe the rich have better immune systems, eh?....Even their kids....:)

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

Yeah, I agree. The numbers coming out of China haven't been jiving with what you'd normally expect on the downside of a pandemic. They didn't tail off, they fell off a cliff. And the media has been eating it up. If only we could be more like China... LOL

https://www.scmp.com/comment/opinio...china-sees-chance-export-its-model-governance

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
So I believe the death numbers in China are around 300,000 and the infected are around 800,000.

doesn’t make sense how a country that this started in for 2 months before and they tried to cover it up only had 80,000 cases.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Is the U.S using this WHO ICD coding standard? In essence the number of reported CV deaths is inaccurate because underlying serious maladies? Are other potential causes of death taken into account?

Is anyone in healthcare recording more detailed information on each death so a more accurate picture can be developed and studied later?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic