pbtom
What's New?

Corned Beef recipes needed!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
With St Patty’s day approaching I wanted to know how you all make your corned Beef and Cabbage? My mom always boiled it and it is good, but not as juicy as it could be.

So post up your famous recipes and let’s all make some awesomeness this year!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I throw it in a pot with an onion and let it cook all day.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I buy mine at the store. Stand by for brand.
stoneridge ranch

Last edited:
S

Stclineman

VIP Member
Nov 8, 2022
I just buy one from the grocery store, boil it for hours with no seasoning whatsoever and dip it in ketchup when I eat it…. Absolutely love it and could eat it everyday

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I just buy one from the grocery store, boil it for hours with no seasoning whatsoever and dip it in ketchup when I eat it…. Absolutely love it and could eat it everyday
Ketchup?? Savage!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Since @Lizard King was so descriptive in his recipe, I looked one up that resembles the 3 worlds he used. LK’s looks amazing last year so he’s got the title!

“Place the brisket into a pot just large enough to hold the meat, add the onion, carrot and celery and cover with water by 1-inch. Set over high heat and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low, cover and gently simmer for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or until the meat is fork tender. Remove from the pot and thinly slice across the grain.”

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
oh man that sounds good! I think I'll do that this Sunday. I usually smoke them or crock pot them with onions, peppers, tomatos.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Where is A1? that dude has the best recipes.

If it were a smoked brisket I got you but never done corned beef

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic