RalfKelleh
What's New?

Coq10

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I've always wondered if taking a cheaper higher dose of Co-Q10 would be the same or better than taking a more expensive and lower dose of ubiquinol?

Uniquinol (Kaneka brands) is really expensive, but it is stated to have 2-3x better absorption, so a lower dose can be used. However, i've always wondered if say a 100mg/d dosage of ubiquinol will still be 'better' than a 300mg/d of cheaper Co-Q10.....thoughts?

This is assuming the Co-Q10 will be cheaper. I've seen it that way years back, but not sure the cost of either during these current times.

L

Lifter74

Mar 11, 2022
I've always wondered if taking a cheaper higher dose of Co-Q10 would be the same or better than taking a more expensive and lower dose of ubiquinol?

Uniquinol (Kaneka brands) is really expensive, but it is stated to have 2-3x better absorption, so a lower dose can be used. However, i've always wondered if say a 100mg/d dosage of ubiquinol will still be 'better' than a 300mg/d of cheaper Co-Q10.....thoughts?

This is assuming the Co-Q10 will be cheaper. I've seen it that way years back, but not sure the cost of either during these current times.
CoQ10 is $30 for 120 100mg capsules. I have no idea on the other.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
CoQ10 is $30 for 120 100mg capsules. I have no idea on the other.
Thanks, it used to be much cheaper than that years back when most people started buying ubiquinol. It may not be worth it, and ubiquinol at a lower dose may be more economical friendly...not sure. I'm sure ubiquinol has went up to.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
It's one of those health supps that I just take 1 cap and just go on with my day... if it's working or not, who knows?

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
It's one of those health supps that I just take 1 cap and just go on with my day... if it's working or not, who knows?
Same. The whole key to my BP being in line is laying off of caffeine and also not being late to my PCP appointments. Ha!
Also I checked, I take the Qunol Ultra CoQ10. 100 mgs of Ubiquinone and 68 mgs of Vitamin E.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic