Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Conventional Cycle

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
Which cycle do you feel would be more beneficial, and why?

A:
Week 1 - 16 testosterone 100-mg/d
Week 1 - 8 trenbolone acetate 100-mg/d
Week 1 - 8 Masteron 100-mg/d
Week 1 - 8 Winstrol 150-mg/d
Week 1 - 8 Anavar 80-mg/d

B:
Week 1 - 16 testosterone 100-mg/d
Week 1 - 8 trenbolone acetate 100-mg/d
Week 1 - 8 Winstrol 150-mg/d
Week 9 - 16 Masteron 100-mg/d
Week 9 - 16 Anavar 80-mg/d

This question isn't about "well, why are you running so much," or this vs. that. It's about how most people would run those particular compounds. I have my answer, but I want to see what others say first.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hey DU, I like both of these cycles! Not sure how my body would react to winny at 150mg/ED, but I love how tren and winny interact. That's why I like them being run together in both cycles.

I think I'd run with "B" because I really like the way I changing the compounds keeps things moving with respect to progress. I suppose if some love the interaction of winny and var together they'll go with "A". I struggle with cramping on var at doeses above 50mg ED.

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
It doesn't necessarily have to be those dosages; just the compounds.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I like B, no need for the winny and the var at the same time so splitting them up between the 1st half and second is nicey nice.

drew

drew

Dec 3, 2010
Var and winny together def made me super vascular hard and lean...I ran it @ 60/60mg ed for the last 6 weeks.
But like LK said and I agree no need to run both unless there was a specific reason IMO like competing.
If u were just running a cycle for "cutting" I go with B running the winstrol the first few weeks and the var to close it out.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i'd go with B as well. i like the idea of Var and Mast to close out the cycle as opposed to running everything in the beginning

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Why not run Mast and Tren all the way through?

Dangling Unit

Dangling Unit

MuscleHead
Jan 2, 2011
I'd go with B, as well. My theory is the effects would not be linear when compounded and greater effects would be seen running the different compounds separately. In other words, 50 + 50 would not equal 100, when used together, but would if used separately. I don't have any scientific evidence - it's only anecdotal.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I'll assume since you put 100mg ED for the test that it's a short ester. I don't like to run short esters for longer than 8 weeks as I feel their effectiveness is limited beyond that range. So, in that case, I would run the cycle B that you have laid out....HOWEVER, I would run Test E for 14-16 weeks AND Tren E for 14 weeks or so. If you haven't run tren E, it's the shit. If your concern with Tren E is suppression then I understand. But, if you're a blast and cruise or TRT style guy then Tren E the whole time is definitely the way to go here. I have far fewer sides with Tren E and the gains are more pronounced.

Everyone has their preferences, and that is just my opinion. I like the idea of mast at the end. My take is that mast is always most valuable AFTER you have already made some nice gains with other compounds. It's pretty useless at building muscle but will provide great aggression and harden up the gains you've made over the first 8 weeks. Same goes for Anavar, much better utilized after other gains. Winny is fine for the first half...150mg ED is excessive IMO, but if you can handle it without cringing from the joint pain and your liver doesn't yell "fuck you!" in your sleep, then that'll work out fine :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic