Members
Latest Member
willyrobert
What's New?

Controlled Labs Purple Wraath

zackrock

zackrock

Sep 8, 2010
Controlled Labs is really starting to grow on me as a company, from my research they seem to be a great company with many great products. Now, I've already purchased Orange Triad, and now I have my eyes on Purple Wraath. It seems to be a really good supp. But, I'm wondering should I just order a sample, or is it such a good product that buying a tub of it won't be a regret of mine. Can I please get some insight from people using Purple Wraath. And sorry to start a new thread but, I don't know if the formula in Purple Wraath has changed or not, so I don't know if any of the old threads are up to date. Thanks to all who answer.

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
I haven't used this for a while, but I have used it. Unless they have changed the formulation (which is possible as it has been over a year) I didn't really like the way it tasted. I ended up starting to use xtend instead (which I don't really use much anymore either) but it tastes better. I used to use White Flood as well, also tastes terrible LOL. I was really into their products for a while myself too. I think Xtend is BCAAS, whereas Purple Wrath is BCAAS and EAAS. I would personally say, get a sample, then buy it if you like the way it tastes, unless money is no option.

Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Oct 12, 2010
Gotta agree.....the last time I tried Purple Wraath.....it tasted like crap. Really nasty tasting.

scarl3tbutt3rfly

scarl3tbutt3rfly

TID Lady Member
Feb 25, 2011
But does it work?

Slic.
It is AA..not sure honestly you could tell… It has Niacin, and I know some people get a flush from that. Never did anything to me. Nor did it necessarily help my workout at all, or make me train harder or better.