Rai080

MuscleHead
Sep 11, 2013
This is an awesome post and some crazy shit. Thanks mugzy

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
I was told a long time ago that when you get a pack you should write 'return to sender' an leave it unopen for a couple days . This theory is based on the fact that the pack is under an alias.

But as someone previously stated...if you're hot enough for a controlled delivery they will most likely find a way to get you eventually.

just a thought...

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Every time I read shit like this, it freaks me the hell out. And it always just blows my mind how big of a deal the govt makes it. I don't think it should be readily available to just any uneducated clown that wants to look "stole" for spring break, but damn come on. Give us a break

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
It provides jobs. if these guys want to keep jobs they need to prove they're doing something.

How about get said package. Immediately and neatly remove products and flatten out said box. Stick said box under tilted refrigerator. stick product in bagging. Insert product baggy into your females vagina. continue on with life. After 12hrs remove product and enjoy!

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
It provides jobs. if these guys want to keep jobs they need to prove they're doing something.

How about get said package. Immediately and neatly remove products and flatten out said box. Stick said box under tilted refrigerator. stick product in bagging. Insert product baggy into your females vagina. continue on with life. After 12hrs remove product and enjoy!

LOL !!! I think the narcos would get a warrant for the vagina and still kick in your door and not pay for it! Good theory though...especially the refrigerator plan!

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010

You're gonna shove multiple amps and vials up your girls vag??? Have you ever met a real girl?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic