Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Controlled Deliveries

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
The interesting thing is.... what if someone ships you a pack domestically and it gets sent back to them with a red ticket and a warning not to send illegal substances? It seems weird that they would give the stuff back to you, but that's what happened to a buddy of mine. Is the address of the intended receiver then compromised because of this? I would assume the person who sent the package would have to ship from a new address going forward. You just don't hear much about packages being opened and looked through when sent domestically?

Has this happened to anyone you know before?

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Never heard of that but i believe if i were them id count my lucky starsene

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
this is exactly why i try to stay domestic. it doesnt completely eliminate the chance of getting seized but it does lessen the chances being that it doesnt have to go through customs...

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
Domestic almost always...and I own night vision goggles...now I need an xray machine...Danng those are expensive. Didn't congress realize that steroids saved baseball, pumped millions into the franchises, in then turn in to taxes....I say steroids yay! Great for the body...and economy

Demigod

Demigod

VIP Member
Sep 24, 2010
...not to mention all the money USPS makes thanks to us.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Why not take the package to an area far away from the delivered address and then open? If the sensor goes off, they will raid the intended house but will not find the goods.....Am I correct in my assumption?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Why not take the package to an area far away from the delivered address and then open? If the sensor goes off, they will raid the intended house but will not find the goods.....Am I correct in my assumption?

Am I the only one that thinks an AT-4 is an 84MM anti-tank weapon????

FD I would presume that there is a gps in the package so they know where it is at all times. Seems like a reasonable assumption to me.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010

Thats exactly what I was thinking. I actually drive a few blocks away and open mine. I can still see the delivery location from there. If I see a raid going down it should be a simple matter of disposing of the goods quickly. I could be wrong?

FD I would presume that there is a gps in the package so they know where it is at all times. Seems like a reasonable assumption to me.

Would not be hard to tell if you were being followed.

Last edited:
Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
you can set up a receiving outpost that will automatically reship all mail to another secure location even on the other side of the country that should make it allot harder for them and if they were not aware of this they just warned you with their little device and f****d up.

you can also request that your items provider use a packaging system that is leak proof smell proof and can not be x-ray for approx .30 to .60 cents per package. this should increase your security and his.

what is definitely happening and you will hear more about this than a domestic seizure of goods, is that the puppy's are sniffing out cash so if you are sending grandma some cash in the mail for Christmas be sure the puppies cant smell it or grandma and you may get screwed.

P

PedX

Jun 13, 2012
So your buddy sent drugs through the mail and out his real return address on the pack? Lol

The interesting thing is.... what if someone ships you a pack domestically and it gets sent back to them with a red ticket and a warning not to send illegal substances? It seems weird that they would give the stuff back to you, but that's what happened to a buddy of mine. Is the address of the intended receiver then compromised because of this? I would assume the person who sent the package would have to ship from a new address going forward. You just don't hear much about packages being opened and looked through when sent domestically?

Has this happened to anyone you know before?

M

maverick

Jul 30, 2012
The only time they will ever use these types of devices is if they have a solid case against you already built up and really just want to put the finishing touched on nailing you. Yes maybe they mightif some desk jockey at the postal inspectors office has a hard on one day buit its very rare that I have heard of this happened unless somebody has been ordering international very a while doing very often orders. Once little pack of dbil isnt gonna mek them do it. Now I have heard of instances where some poor smuck got some over zealous inspector decided he needed to make a name for himself but these are rare. Controlled deliveries where the feds dress up as fed ex drivers or ups drivers or something along these lines is more common.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic