Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Contrarian Endocrinology Part I: Testosterone for Women

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
this is very interesting. I say fuck books for the most part. Experience first hand tells the truth. Please document all you can.

Absolutely, a solid base of science to start with but real world experience and smart clinical applications to finnish the job.

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
getting a doc that actually can get it right is another question all together.

Yeah, still searching for a physician w/ the knowledge and patience. Where are the doctors following the research, w/ real experience treating women, and willing to go the distance no matter how long it takes to get it right? East coast? Northern Hemisphere? It's sad that women are forced to seek help out of state for lack of local expertise.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Yeah, still searching for a physician w/ the knowledge and patience. Where are the doctors following the research, w/ real experience treating women, and willing to go the distance no matter how long it takes to get it right? East coast? Northern Hemisphere? It's sad that women are forced to seek help out of state for lack of local expertise.

You will have to locate an endocrinologist that specializes in womens HRT, Hopefuly you can find the right one the first time.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
What state are you in? I may or may not be able to reference you to one.

Pearl

Pearl

TID Lady Member
Oct 6, 2011
NC Friend. But I also travel frequently to VA.

Last edited:
ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Sometimes it's not just a matter of a doc on top of research , it can merely be one with an open mind, that you have a long time rapport.
My pcp , I've known him for 20 years, he asks me about hgh cycles, aas, supps, he makes sure I too monitor my bloodwork and discuss things like how or why my RBC may be high etc. never once did I ask or start a chat , just out of the blue he began asking about a workout routine which became rregular conversation every visit , of course regular bloodwork along with a chronic medical condition provided a lot of opportunity to become aquatinted

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic