Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Constructive Advice Roundtable Thread

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I'd keep it too 12 weeks for a first poptart run. You can toss in krispy kreme donuts to kick start if you like but keep it to 3 a day spaced out morning noon and night. As for post poptart just eat a half cup of sugar in the mornings and taper it down to a teaspoon over 4 weeks to avoid the headaches. Looking for a legit poptart source....PM me I'll give you the hook up on the real chocolate ones. Not that generic crap from Save a Lot.

If you are gonna run pop tarts that is a Swiper question. That beast is a super responder to subway sandwhiches and pop tarts.

I miss subway. They have great meatball subs.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
I'd keep it too 12 weeks for a first poptart run. You can toss in krispy kreme donuts to kick start if you like but keep it to 3 a day spaced out morning noon and night. As for post poptart just eat a half cup of sugar in the mornings and taper it down to a teaspoon over 4 weeks to avoid the headaches. Looking for a legit poptart source....PM me I'll give you the hook up on the real chocolate ones. Not that generic crap from Save a Lot.

For the donuts, should I get the Krispy Kreme tops or the Dunkin Donut tops? Definitely don't want to go generic tops.

I may add in gummy bears pre and post workout.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
For the donuts, should I get the Krispy Kreme tops or the Dunkin Donut tops? Definitely don't want to go generic tops.

I may add in gummy bears pre and post workout.

Stick with the name brand Krispy Kremes. You won't be disappointed. I heard the Dunkin Donuts were under dosed. The half life of the gummies is 4 hours so it really won't matter on the timing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic