Kiddorism
What's New?

Constructive Advice Roundtable Thread

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I couldn't help but notice that often times a new member will post some "newbie" questions in this or other forums about AAS compounds, or advice on their first cycle, and they often receive (what I perceive to be) critical comments, etc. I think some of this stems from the VIPs/Vets here on TID that have been around forever, and it's the 1,000th time they've seen this same question.

I thought this thread could be a safe place for newbie questions to get constructive advice and encouragement in getting started in their training, supplementation and entrance into the TID community.

For those who want cycle advice, let me first give you a little advice on how to best ask the question. If you are about to start a cycle, vets will want to know a few things such as: what is your previous cycle history (first cycle, 8th cycle, etc.), what is your age, what are your stats, and whether you have a diet plan set up. These pieces of information will help vets give you better advice.

Just to give you a heads up. If you're under 25 and are planning to run your first cycle, you will likely receive advice to wait until you're older than 25. Most of us provide such advice since you young guys have "natural AAS" running through your veins, LOL. From the age of about 14-25 most men have a surge of testosterone that us older guys can only achieve by exogenous test supplementation. So you'll likely get advice to hold off and train/eat hard to maximize your natural potential.

If, however, you insist that you will be going forward with a cycle, you'll get advice here on how to do it smart to maximize the benefits and minimize the risks.

One other thing. If you map out your first cycle with 2-3 different compounds, you will likely receive advice to simplify the cycle and simply run test. It's not that vets have a problem with the additional compounds, it's just that you don't know how your body responds to various compounds yet, and if you've get several things in there all at once, it's more difficult to understand what each compound is doing. That is why we advocate a simple run of test first to see how your body responds, and then with subsequent cycles, we then will add one thing at a time so you can understand your body and how it responds to various compounds.

In any event, please feel free to ask questions in this thread and I'll police it aggressively to ensure that the VIPs/vets are giving each of your helpful, constructive advice.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I couldn't help but notice that often times a new member will post some "newbie" questions in this or other forums about AAS compounds, or advice on their first cycle, and they often receive (what I perceive to be) critical comments, etc. I think some of this stems from the VIPs/Vets here on TID that have been around forever, and it's the 1,000th time they've seen this same question.

I thought this thread could be a safe place for newbie questions to get constructive advice and encouragement in getting started in their training, supplementation and entrance into the TID community.

For those who want cycle advice, let me first give you a little advice on how to best ask the question. If you are about to start a cycle, vets will want to know a few things such as: what is your previous cycle history (first cycle, 8th cycle, etc.), what is your age, what are your stats, and whether you have a diet plan set up. These pieces of information will help vets give you better advice.

Just to give you a heads up. If you're under 25 and are planning to run your first cycle, you will likely receive advice to wait until you're older than 25. Most of us provide such advice since you young guys have "natural AAS" running through your veins, LOL. From the age of about 14-25 most men have a surge of testosterone that us older guys can only achieve by exogenous test supplementation. So you'll likely get advice to hold off and train/eat hard to maximize your natural potential.

If, however, you insist that you will be going forward with a cycle, you'll get advice here on how to do it smart to maximize the benefits and minimize the risks.

One other thing. If you map out your first cycle with 2-3 different compounds, you will likely receive advice to simplify the cycle and simply run test. It's not that vets have a problem with the additional compounds, it's just that you don't know how your body responds to various compounds yet, and if you've get several things in there all at once, it's more difficult to understand what each compound is doing. That is why we advocate a simple run of test first to see how your body responds, and then with subsequent cycles, we then will add one thing at a time so you can understand your body and how it responds to various compounds.

In any event, please feel free to ask questions in this thread and I'll police it aggressively to ensure that the VIPs/vets are giving each of your helpful, constructive advice.

Good thread idea Tommy...

Also when laying out your cycle for us, give us mg dose, not how many ml or cc. Lay it out like this

Weeks x -y
Compound A XXXmg injected at frequency YY.

PCT starting x weeks after last injection
Compound B Xx mg taken at what frequency
Compound C Xx mg taken at what frequency

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'll get this started with a cycle recommendation for a decent first cycle.

Weeks 1-12: testosterone C or E; 500mg/wk (2x/week; e.g., M: 250mg, TH: 250mg)
PCT

The beauty of this cycle is in its simplicity. You will learn how your body responds to test. If I were to customize this for myself, knowing how I respond to test, I would only run this at 300-400mg/wk, however, I've always been fortunate that I respond well to low doses. 500mg/wk, however, is considered a good amount for most.

Could you frontload the test (e.g., 750mg/wk) for the first 2-3 weeks to get your levels up faster? yes, but it's not necessary and I think holding it steady at 500mg/wk throughout will produce less sides. Could you kick things off with an oral? yes, but I would recommend throwing in an oral on your next cycle, and just see how your body responds to the test.

Diet: You want to have a surplus of calories on your system to grow. If you have a "normal" metabolism, you burn about 15kcal/lb of lean mass. If you have a high metabolism, you may be burn about 18-20kcal/lb, and if you've got a slow metabolism, you may be around 12-13kcal/lb. Depending on that, you want to have a diet that puts you in a daily surplus at about 3-5kcal/lb of lean mass.

Does the diet have to be "clean"? You'll get all types of different answers. I'm in the middle. If your calories are all clean it'll be tough getting all the food down, quite frankly. I don't watch my diet that closely, but I also don't camp out at "5 Guys" burger place for 12 weeks (although I dream of it....) I recommend a macro breakdown of about 40/30/30 of protein/carb/fat.

What could you expect from this cycle? I think it's reasonable to gain 10-15 pounds of lean mass after PCT is completed. The more you put into it in terms of hard work and good nutrition, the more you will get out of it, as in almost every other aspect of life.

PCT: this is extremely important is maintaining your gains. Unfortunately, I'm not in a good position to opine on this, as I'm on TRT and haven't been "off" for the last 10 years. I encourage VIPS/vets to chime in on good PCT protocol.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I agree with pretty much everything TommyGuns2 stated above and would like to add a few things.

1. Keep it very simple. (as already stated) do not get fancy with the compounds or happy with the doses. 500mg of just test C or E for 12 weeks is plenty.

2. Be sure to have EVERYTHING you think you would ever need on hand BEFORE you do your first injection. This is critical! You have no idea how your body is going to react to the test and since its a long ester if you do have a bad reaction or sides it will take a few weeks to clear your system completely. Have: an AI (Adex or Aromosin) a SERM (Nolvadex) and maybe even a little letro on hand just in case. Its too late to be ordering shit after you are starting to grow tits. Also make sure you have enough needles and syringes on hand before you start. Have extras.

3. Read everything you can get your hands on for a LONG time before you do your first cycle. You should have a clear understanding of whats going into your body, how it effects the body, and potential sides as well as what to take and how much for each side. Books, boards papers, research, everything. Plus talk with some real people that have actually done it for years. Do not just take one or two internet experts advice.

4. This goes with #2 but you need to have ALL your PCT items in hand before that needle touches you ass for the first time. Nolva, Colmid, HCG, BAC water, etc.

5. You will be tempted to go longer as your cycle is about to end. DONT. There is always next time.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Just bumping this thread. Any newbs here contemplating a first or second cycle that would like to get some constructive input. If so, please post your questions here.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The only other thing I would add is to be sure to have a willing and able sexual partner as you will most likely have your sex drive go through the roof and unless you can masturbate ambidexterously you will develop in an uneven fashion.
So be it man, woman or BEAST have one accesible at all times.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Lemme get this one out of the way. Yes you can drink Winny.

J/K I'm always willing to help a respectful newbie do this correctly.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
So if I run a 15 week pop tart cycle, is it ok to add other compounds? Such as as Oreos or cookies? Is 5 packets too many per day? What kind of sides can I expect?

After the 15 weeks, do I need to do a post pop Tart run to get everything running again?

Also, I'm looking for a source to get legit pop tarts and Oreos.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
So if I run a 15 week pop tart cycle, is it ok to add other compounds? Such as as Oreos or cookies? Is 5 packets too many per day? What kind of sides can I expect?

After the 15 weeks, do I need to do a post pop Tart run to get everything running again?

I'm in over my head with this question. Better as POB...

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010

I'd keep it too 12 weeks for a first poptart run. You can toss in krispy kreme donuts to kick start if you like but keep it to 3 a day spaced out morning noon and night. As for post poptart just eat a half cup of sugar in the mornings and taper it down to a teaspoon over 4 weeks to avoid the headaches. Looking for a legit poptart source....PM me I'll give you the hook up on the real chocolate ones. Not that generic crap from Save a Lot.

P

prime

TID Board Of Directors
Dec 31, 2011
If you are gonna run pop tarts that is a Swiper question. That beast is a super responder to subway sandwhiches and pop tarts.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic