Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Considering HGH

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
I am a little curious about the correlation of cancer and HGH. I have utilized it for a 6 month run and from my own account, it is necessary to run long term. I utilized 2-3 iu's and followed it with a decent diet and training along with cardio. I noticed good results. Recently, I had a skin cancer diagnosis with a surgical procedure to removed the area on my forearm. They removed lymph nodes from my armpit that came back benign.

I've always heard cancer cells are in all of us, but dormant. With a diagnosis, I am hesitant to try GH again, but I would love to because of the benefits. Being over 40, I am confident that HGH definitely has benefits.

I

Iam1golfer

Feb 7, 2023
If it is in your budget then I think it is a great idea, I would not waste my time with anything less than like 4 months straight if you decide to run it at all.
I run it it quite regularly at 2-2.5 iu's daily at night before bed and switch it IM or sub q just depending on how I feel at the moment.
There is currently 6.5 bazillion places to get "GH" these days some I feel is shit and others are WELL worth it.
I would buy only tested products from proven suppliers that have been around awhile and have a proven track record of quality and integrity of service.
It does do some things for humans over 40 my wife uses 1 ui at night as well.
Our skin is nice, we look and feel pretty good and it does indeed help with fat loss IMO.
Cheers
Is there any chance a list of suppliers exists to do business and don’t do business with

I know this topic is taboo but I’m not wealthy enough to buy fake GH and learn by error

thanks in advance

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
I am a little curious about the correlation of cancer and HGH. I have utilized it for a 6 month run and from my own account, it is necessary to run long term. I utilized 2-3 iu's and followed it with a decent diet and training along with cardio. I noticed good results. Recently, I had a skin cancer diagnosis with a surgical procedure to removed the area on my forearm. They removed lymph nodes from my armpit that came back benign.

I've always heard cancer cells are in all of us, but dormant. With a diagnosis, I am hesitant to try GH again, but I would love to because of the benefits. Being over 40, I am confident that HGH definitely has benefits.

I can’t remember where I seen it but someone posted a study or something and it was saying there was no correlation between GH and the fact that it causes cancer. I wish I could find it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Is there any chance a list of suppliers exists to do business and don’t do business with

I know this topic is taboo but I’m not wealthy enough to buy fake GH and learn by error

thanks in advance
None that I know of offhand, but I would beware of any sites on the web, if $$ is an issue then I would pass on GH altogether until a later time.

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
None that I know of offhand, but I would beware of any sites on the web, if $$ is an issue then I would pass on GH altogether until a later time.
Totally agree. You take a chance regardless even if you don't go generic and think you are getting pharma. You could get counterfeit. The bang for the buck is not worth it IMO unless you can win on stage.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
There are a lot of benefits of HGH however there are also negatives.
If you have cancer cells it also helps them to grow.
I would say 6 months minimum to see any effect. It is not a wonder drug either. My knees still kill me on HGH.

This is why I can’t run HGH anymore. If you’ve had cancer steer clear.

Otherwise as stated healing and youthful benefits could definitely help you heal up if even for a limited run. See where you are in 6 months and reevaluate….

if you decide to run it please post a updates bro..

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I will say this as someone who was on GH for 10 years straight, it great for injury repair, keeping gains post cycle and not a damn thing else...IMHO

jawbreaker24

jawbreaker24

Apr 23, 2022
I will say this as someone who was on GH for 10 years straight, it great for injury repair, keeping gains post cycle and not a damn thing else...IMHO

Interesting take… I found it good for everything you stated above. But it helped me stay fairly lean. Not crazy lean but noticeable

I

Iam1golfer

Feb 7, 2023
Totally agree. You take a chance regardless even if you don't go generic and think you are getting pharma. You could get counterfeit. The bang for the buck is not worth it IMO unless you can win on stage.
I’m not a competitive lifter, I need it for the longevity benefits

I

Iam1golfer

Feb 7, 2023
Completely untrue! Maybe from a body building perspective those are all it’s good for but the clinical health benefits list is so long, you will get tired of reading before you finish.

Body builders typically abuse HGH by taking way too much per day so they miss out of most of the good and end up getting the bad that someone who took it correctly wouldn’t get.

It can’t be prescribed legally in the US except for aids patients and children who don’t produce it. Most people end up taking these Chinese and other knockoffs and that’s where HGH becomes dangerous.

it would be nice if you guys that are so experienced would share where people can buy quality HGH from. Not sharing is doing a disservice to the community because so many people end up getting scammed and/or sick from the fake stuff

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
Completely untrue! Maybe from a body building perspective those are all it’s good for but the clinical health benefits list is so long, you will get tired of reading before you finish.

Body builders typically abuse HGH by taking way too much per day so they miss out of most of the good and end up getting the bad that someone who took it correctly wouldn’t get.

It can’t be prescribed legally in the US except for aids patients and children who don’t produce it. Most people end up taking these Chinese and other knockoffs and that’s where HGH becomes dangerous.

it would be nice if you guys that are so experienced would share where people can buy quality HGH from. Not sharing is doing a disservice to the community because so many people end up getting scammed and/or sick from the fake stuff
dude anyone here can tell you they know where to get quality HGH. It doesn't mean you will get quality HGH.
what do you consider the proper way to take it btw?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

What you are asking of people is is SOME countries a violation of federal law and likely no one wants to participate in such behaviors that would risk their freedoms.
Just saying it brother.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic