Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

conservative arimidex dose?

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
What would one consider a conservative arimidex dose while on 500/week test e 400/week deca and weighing 172lbs? Yes 172.. I'm only 5'5
Usually use some combination of stane as ai and nolva as needed but I fear I'm killing my gains.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Typical protocol would be .25ml EOD.(assuming its 1mg/ml) Run that for a week and see how you feel. If your still having symptoms you can either up the dose a bit or do what I do and just do .25 ED.

R

ready2explode

Jan 14, 2013
Conservative on adex, IMO, would be .25mgs 2x/wk.

Keep in mind that you should only use an AI if necessary.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Nothing...

Unless you need it. 1MG E3D works for me. Anything more and my joints turn to glass. Only thing that makes me need it though is dbol. Nothing else.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I wish I could give out some reputation to you guys but I guess I've reached my limit.

On week 4 of 500 test e 400 deca. Noticing sensitive nips when a pad is rubbing my chest.... like machine rows. Also some bloat coming on. I think I will do .25 EOD and see where I'm at. The deca should help lube up my joints to combat any low E sides from the adex. Sound right to you guys?

ps. my ancillaries are liquid. I do still have stane and nolva.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I wish I could give out some reputation to you guys but I guess I've reached my limit.

On week 4 of 500 test e 400 deca. Noticing sensitive nips when a pad is rubbing my chest.... like machine rows. Also some bloat coming on. I think I will do .25 EOD and see where I'm at. The deca should help lube up my joints to combat any low E sides from the adex. Sound right to you guys?

ps. my ancillaries are liquid. I do still have stane and nolva.

You're probably right about the deca softening the joints up... You should have some caber on hand as well although if you control your balance with the adex you should be fine. Milky nips and you'll want to hit that caber at .5mg twice per week.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Lets not get confused here with the word "conservative" dose. There is not really a such thing when we are talking a-dex. You use what you need to get the job done and it shouldn't be much. Its not like, "oh I better go easy on this stuff". Its not a shot of tren or something. Just use the minimum you need and you'll be fine. I have probably drank pints of the shit and for me there are no side effects or anything like that.

R

ready2explode

Jan 14, 2013
Wiggly, AIs reduce estrogen thereby increasing risk of cardiovascular disease. Just because you have never experienced a side effect doesn't mean there are none.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Yeah im aware of that. And the alternative is gyno.

Mr. Wiggly

Mr. Wiggly

MuscleHead
Oct 15, 2011
Why the heck would someone take a "conservative dose" of a-dex. WTF does that even mean? I dont know if its the Tren im on or if you really are just coming off as a smart ass but if you know so much, you tell us what a conservative dose would be. Its an improper question to begin with (no offence GS). There is a protocol, thats it. Do you do what you think might be safe? or do you combat the gyno with it??? Because thats what I do with it.

Last edited:
JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
There is no such thing as a conservative dose of Adex IMO, it's a maintenance dose, whether blasting or cruising, it gets adjusted to the degree of how much problems you are getting from estrogen, you do not need to use very much if you aren't showing signs of bloat and itchy or starting to get sore nips, you don't need to go crazy with this. With Adex, .5mgs once or twice weekly should be enough for what you are doing.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic