Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

confused?

T

tacdgb

Jul 5, 2011
I thought that this site would help if I had a question. I guess not. I posted a question about building muscles. I posted it and I got people looking but no one was willing to help me. How come? I got no replies. So what's up?

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Where's the thread? I'm willing to guess at an answer :D

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Generally people bump a thread up if there is no reply rather than starting a new thread.It is easier to find and sometimes they get lost amongst all the new posts.

The people here are very helpful and knowledgable but if the thread gets lost then they are likely to not see it.

T

tacdgb

Jul 5, 2011
The question is still posted. I just checked it out. Now the question is this. I want to build muscles. Defined tricepts, bicepts, abs and all muscles. I lift weights 3 days week for 60 to 70 minutes each time. I also run 3 to 5 days a week. I eat a clean diet execpt I eat cheese. I also drink my whey protien shake after I lift. So how do I do this? The muscles are starting to show....I have been at this for 6 months.

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Honestly a log of your progress will tell us more than that if you were to give us a rundown of the three days workouts and also daily diet and your gonna have to show us everything we can give much better advice

workouts include types of lifts along with how many sets and reps

diet include everything you eat throughout the day even include cheat meals

If you have seen some results someone here can give advice how to increase results and progress

It takes time and you cant be impatient when chainging your physique

Also there is a wide range of supps that you could be using as well to help out

STUNNA BABY

Last edited:
AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I thought that this site would help if I had a question. I guess not. I posted a question about building muscles. I posted it and I got people looking but no one was willing to help me. How come? I got no replies. So what's up?

there are many many threads in here that answer a lot of your questions. it is very helpful also if you give more detail in your question asking. very generic questions are hard to answer. everybody wants to get more muscles, that why we are all here. if you ask very specific questions then you are more likely to get answers. your post/questions are very difficult to give an answer to as you dont provide enough back ground information about yourself and your current diet and training. so no one has any way to help you because we dont know where you are at. you help us and we will help you!

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
There are alot of variables to consider, so the more info you can provide the better. If you started 6 months ago and were significantly overweight, it may take longer to see those muscles. Likewise, if you are eating clean, but eating enough to maintain your weight, it will take alot longer to lose fat and see more muscle (it will happen, just not as quickly as you would like), the higher the muscle mass the higher your metabolism, so it would eventually self correct if you keep the energy in at the same rate. Anyway, more info would help...so be as specific as possible.

D

DIEZEL

MuscleHead
Jan 26, 2011
Its hard to do both gain muscle and loose fat, looks like you run to much though.

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Are you lifting heavy enough and with running 5x a week are you eating enough calories to be able to GROW new muscle?

S

soinkid

Mar 14, 2011
Are you lifting heavy enough and with running 5x a week are you eating enough calories to be able to GROW new muscle?

from my experience as someone who has a hard time adding pounds...eating is key and usually wat people do wrong. U prolly don't understand just how much u have to eat to gain, especially with running daily and lifting three long sessions. I'm guessing Ur squeezing multiple muscle groups into each workout, prolly not resting enough between sets, and def not lifting heavy enough if Ur running that much still....just from my diet. It doesn't hurt to eat a Lil dirty some. Just for the added calories...I could eat an entire pumpkin pie and lose 5lbs...just saying

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic