Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Confused

L

lanetuck

Oct 28, 2020
I am doing IGF1/CJC 1295 with Ipamorlin want to add RAD 140 problem here is after cycle I need a PCT do I use HCG then Tamoxifen or can I leave out the HCG any info would be great

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
I would go by your labs. Get pre labs before adding RAD 140 and then two weeks after discontinuing RAD I would get labs again to see if your suppressed. I'm not certain on how much RAD suppresses natural testosterone if any. I have only seen studies on rats and primates. The others that you mentioned do not require a PCT.

Can you show me where you see that RAD suppresses natural testosterone production?

mands

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
the igf1 and ipa require no PCT
if you add RAD it may possibly require a PCT.
TBH I love HCG its a wonder drug for many reasons and IMO it is a must use for a good solid legit PCT.
Can you do it with out ... sure.
is it the best ... no

L

lanetuck

Oct 28, 2020
You tube had a lot of articles on RAD that what is confusing about PCT nothing I could call a straight answer I drop RAD after a week just because of PCT confusion and getting gear is a bear anymore to many rip offs

mands

mands

VIP Member
Jul 24, 2012
Most places and sites on the internet say PCT is requited because they are selling those products.

mands

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Exogenous test or any derivative of test shuts down natural testosterone production. Come off TC or TE can result in feeling like death warmed over. Switch to TP or TA for two weeks and stop. Better yet run short esters and taper down. When you're 'clean' your HTPA will resume. I just came off at 58 years old and despite having crashed my cholesterol, hence retarding my natty T production, I had another quick recovery.

Or just take Clo, No, HCG, even though taking drugs to come off drugs never computed in my mind and only prolonged the inevitable: 3-4 lethargic days either way.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic