Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh

confused about bench press grip

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
2 yrs ago I visited one woman beside my work during some weeks. Sometimes it was quite boring and I started to do exercises - situps and pressups on the floor and with the legs on the sofa doing handclapping inbetween.

The room was always quite dark. One time when I did another 20 press ups it was feeling like I put my face/eyes into a liquor of light. I like the exercises for the arms. I think they belong a lot to the intellect in your mind.

That was almost in the end of my regular visits. My wife called me all day long on my phone cause of that woman and I got so angry that I hit a door with my safety boot and broke my toe.

You'll think I am mad but maybe that "light" was my future - exercises to keep mind and body together and forget about that stupid woman. That made me curious about the grip because I like the bench press very much.

Last time I went from the gym into the changing room I had it with my sole of foot. I was using only the sides of it at walking and more the front parts (maybe because of the leg exercises).

tanker_67

tanker_67

Aug 8, 2012
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......................... what?

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
nothing (some more characters to get the 10 minimum for posting)

N

MuscleHead
Jun 22, 2012
yesterday for example - just to keep you posted - I went to a bench press couch where someone else did some exercises before.
I left the weights as they were: 2x 20 kilo, 2x 2,5 kilo on the bar

During the first 3 or 4 press ups I opened my fingers in the upper position during the movement to get a better grip.
Then I felt comfortable and finished a set of 20 reps.

I tried a 2nd set - but I had to stop after 11 reps. The last one very slowly but still save back into the hook.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic