Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Conceal carry

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Hypothetically, one and done. One and done for this reason: I was rocker for 7 years before I switched over to framing. Took months to adjust to my hammer in another location on my bags. I've bounced between holsters and caught myself reaching for something that wasn't there. I have not found a preferred mount. Out where I live I never have the thought "I could be armed". 7 miles away in the shithole city I have, more often than not thought "glad I am". A kid was just robbed of his week's pay while eating a piece of pizza in his car.

Like he now says. I was against guns but now, if the ______ would have shot me, at least I could have the option to shoot back. Yeah without a gun that would be impossible.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I use a sticky iwb for my glock 23. I like that it's very slim.

You should see my Gen 2 Glock 23.
It was my first IDPA and GSSF competition gun.
Got over 18000 rounds in it and thousands of presentations.
The finish is worn off on the slide. Its kind of beat up. Nights sights does not even glow anymore.
Switched from a G23 to a G34. G34 fits the IDPA box, less recoil than the G23, longer sight line.
But the best part, cheaper ammo. It makes a difference when you buy ammo in 5000 lots at the time.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I carry either g43 with a peirce plus 1 mag appendix carry
Or
kahr cw380 if I'm in gym shorts or something like that, pocket carry

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic