Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Compton man makes plea over steroid distribution over the internet

J

jute

Dec 22, 2010
people need to understand that having registered weapons is fine until you're charged with a felony and/or drug crime.....then that weapon is no longer "legal" in a sense......even if it has all the appropriate paperwork and is legitimately used for deer hunting or something.......once you're charged with any other felony offense, then the weapons violation the rules for sentencing change dramatically

I dont buy that statement. Being charged and being convicted are totally different. Thats like saying you rob a bank with no weapon, but when they arrest you , they find a legal gun.. I really doubt they can up the charge for having a gun after the fact?

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
remember though that this starts out as a "drug crime".......look at every single bust you read about...there's always weapons and narcotics......i guarantee that many of the ugl dom guys have hunting rifles, but they will always be listed as weapons and confiscated in the busts/raids/searches......they can then charge you much more and most will be forced into pleas deals at that point......

P

PRL

Jan 23, 2011
I beg to differ with you. When I was busted the Feds did NOT even confiscate my pistols, let alone charge me with them. It's not against federal law to own guns. The problem this guy has is the total amount of steroids in his possession. Part of the federal sentencing guidelines is based on the number of "units" of steroids he possessed. Two hundred gallons of finished product puts him damn near off the chart. His weapons charges are more than likely based on having "silencers". THAT is against Federal law. The mention of the 4 guns and the amount of amunition just makes for good press for the press release.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic