Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon

Compression Shorts...

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
So I have a pair of Ernie Frantz briefs and Inzer power pants. I'm not ready to break out anything with that much rebound so I was thinking of getting the new Rheband 7981 compression shorts or the Virus Au-11. Has anyone on here used either one? Just looking for a bit of support and keep my hips tight/ warm.

I'm thinking in time I'll pick up a pair of Spud Inc Gateway briefs.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I love my Virus, as much as I feel like a trendy fuk wearing them.

And put shorts over them for fuks sake. Unless FD goes to your gym, nobody wants to see your bulge.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I love my Virus, as much as I feel like a trendy fuk wearing them.

And put shorts over them for fuks sake. Unless FD goes to your gym, nobody wants to see your bulge.

LOL... I didn't plan on just wearing them by alone. Did you buy it 1 size smaller to make it snug or just what the listed size is supposed to be?

Have you ever tried Spud's Gateway briefs? They're supposed to be more stretch then regular briefs. Thinking about using them when I get closer back to my old lifts.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
LOL... I didn't plan on just wearing them by alone. Did you buy it 1 size smaller to make it snug or just what the listed size is supposed to be?

Have you ever tried Spud's Gateway briefs? They're supposed to be more stretch then regular briefs. Thinking about using them when I get closer back to my old lifts.

I haven’t tried the spuds and yes I always size my compression shorts down. My nuts are like chick peas so it doesn’t matter.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I haven’t tried the spuds and yes I always size my compression shorts down. My nuts are like chick peas so it doesn’t matter.

I was thinking of getting a Large. I wonder though if it's stretch enough. I'm 6'2, 247lbs.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I was thinking of getting a Large. I wonder though if it's stretch enough. I'm 6'2, 247lbs.

I got a large, I'm only 200. They are very stretchy, but I imagine that they would be extremely snug on you. They are not meant to be as snug as regular briefs. I just got them this week so I've tried them on but haven't really test driven them yet. I'll have a better review in a week or so.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I got a large, I'm only 200. They are very stretchy, but I imagine that they would be extremely snug on you. They are not meant to be as snug as regular briefs. I just got them this week so I've tried them on but haven't really test driven them yet. I'll have a better review in a week or so.

I'm anxious to hear what you have to say after you've trained in them a for a bit of time. I'm starting to lift decent numbers and would like to start pushing more so I'll have to pick them up probably around December.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I can tell you that they were really comfortable when I first tried them on. They have extra material on the top that you can roll down to double up on the hips. I don't feel like they are going to force me into a wider stance like my regular briefs.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I also like the Underarmour compression shorts ( and yes I do were "short-shorts" over them). but prefer going with the shorter square cut power shorts for support and because the longer ones are way to tight on my thighs (although I do use a strap underneath to get the "tuck" right and not showing bulge nor crushing anything). I'm considering am Inzer heavy duty squat suit as well as the Inzer heavy duty power brief. Have you considered a power brief?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I want something in between a brief and compression short. I need to pick up a pair of compression shorts but I always want something a bit more but not as much as a full-on brief.

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
Whyyyyy tho

What is the reason you'd want to use these

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic