Members
Latest Member
thejonaj2019

Compression Shorts...

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

TID Board Of Directors
Mar 6, 2011
So I have a pair of Ernie Frantz briefs and Inzer power pants. I'm not ready to break out anything with that much rebound so I was thinking of getting the new Rheband 7981 compression shorts or the Virus Au-11. Has anyone on here used either one? Just looking for a bit of support and keep my hips tight/ warm.

I'm thinking in time I'll pick up a pair of Spud Inc Gateway briefs.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
I love my Virus, as much as I feel like a trendy fuk wearing them.

And put shorts over them for fuks sake. Unless FD goes to your gym, nobody wants to see your bulge.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

TID Board Of Directors
Mar 6, 2011
I love my Virus, as much as I feel like a trendy fuk wearing them.

And put shorts over them for fuks sake. Unless FD goes to your gym, nobody wants to see your bulge.
LOL... I didn't plan on just wearing them by alone. Did you buy it 1 size smaller to make it snug or just what the listed size is supposed to be?

Have you ever tried Spud's Gateway briefs? They're supposed to be more stretch then regular briefs. Thinking about using them when I get closer back to my old lifts.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
LOL... I didn't plan on just wearing them by alone. Did you buy it 1 size smaller to make it snug or just what the listed size is supposed to be?

Have you ever tried Spud's Gateway briefs? They're supposed to be more stretch then regular briefs. Thinking about using them when I get closer back to my old lifts.
I haven’t tried the spuds and yes I always size my compression shorts down. My nuts are like chick peas so it doesn’t matter.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

TID Board Of Directors
Mar 6, 2011
I haven’t tried the spuds and yes I always size my compression shorts down. My nuts are like chick peas so it doesn’t matter.
I was thinking of getting a Large. I wonder though if it's stretch enough. I'm 6'2, 247lbs.