Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Compounds used during "off" periods

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
What compounds, other than test, do ya'll tend to use/incorporate into your "off" periods of the year or your "cruise"?

No need to chime in with the, "if youre off you should be off of everything. Or, its not a cruise if youre still using other drugs". I get all that. However, truth is we all know alot of people tend to consider being off as just not being on a strong blast. And many tend to add other compounds into their cruise or trt periods and create their own "enhanced" trt protocols. If its smart or not, to each their own.

So when you consider yourself to be off or on a cruise, or just trt - do you have other compounds you temd to add in? And why? At what doses?

Ive been only running 1 blast a year, and most of the time that i am off ill stick to just trt dose of test between 150-200mg/wk. However, in the winter months i have been enjoying adding low dose proviron into my trt/cruise for about 8-12 weeks. Ill use 25mg daily and just feel i get a little more out of low dose test with it thrown in. Helps me maintain a lean and tight physique when not using harsher compounds or high doses of test. Placebo? Perhaps.

I plan to try low dose mast next winter, and have read alot of guys adding low dose primo into their trt but personally have not tried it. Never ran primo even though i would love to. Just not enough confidence i am getting quality primo today.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I use osterine. this stuff is awesome for me. I get similar results as I would from 25mg of winny without the side effects. Proviron is awesome, have not used it in a long time.

I pretty much just stay on my script TRT dose of test and have added low doses of masteron E or primo. Mostly the mast E. It really maximizes a low dose of test (as primo would if it is indeed real)

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Combination of Clomid and hCG for a month or 2 and then TRT with Test P.

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
Just ran prop for my first time ever during my trt. Used 50mg eod. Loved it. Although pin frequency started to get annoying after a while. Switched back to cyp for right now.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Just ran prop for my first time ever during my trt. Used 50mg eod. Loved it. Although pin frequency started to get annoying after a while. Switched back to cyp for right now.
Go subQ into the but fat. . unless you have striated glutes. in that case have a sandwich or two then go subQ.

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
Lol i certainly dont have striated glutes, but i dont have enough fat back there to go sub q. Id have to stick to belly fat near belly button or love handle area.

Do you only go sub q with prop? Or you always go sub q?

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Well you know me, Puff. I use lower-dose of everything year-round. It all adds up, though. I'm sure I'm taking years off the back-end of my life, but I don't care. Rather bump up the quality of life now and things end before I'm shitting myself in a diaper and a burden on those around me. These are all daily, but the injectables I prepare two weeks at a time in the same syringe and rotate through 8 different sites or so IM. I did sub-q for over ten years, but as I've gotten leaner, the lumps have gotten meaner.

Morning
-30mg Test P
-20mg Mast P
-25mg Primo E
-25mg Proviron
-20mg Anavar

Mid-Afternoon
-25mg Proviron
-20mg Anavar

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
So you stay on 40mg of anavar year round, give or take? You dont ever feel the effect of anavar fades off after being on so long?

Puff88

Puff88

Dec 28, 2022
Also, remind me your age beef? How are bloods?

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Well you know me, Puff. I use lower-dose of everything year-round. It all adds up, though. I'm sure I'm taking years off the back-end of my life, but I don't care. Rather bump up the quality of life now and things end before I'm shitting myself in a diaper and a burden on those around me. These are all daily, but the injectables I prepare two weeks at a time in the same syringe and rotate through 8 different sites or so IM. I did sub-q for over ten years, but as I've gotten leaner, the lumps have gotten meaner.

Morning
-30mg Test P
-20mg Mast P
-25mg Primo E
-25mg Proviron
-20mg Anavar

Mid-Afternoon
-25mg Proviron
-20mg Anavar

How are you lipids doing that? You’re not the only one I know that runs Var year round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'm 50. Bloods are decent. Cholesterol isn't perfect, with lower HDL and higher LDL, but they are still in range, Been using year-round for 4 years or so. Triglycerides are great. Everything else is good, though. Good question on the Anavar. I've tried dropping things one at a time (except Test) to see if I could do without, and each time, I lose a little performance in the gym. Anavar gives me just a little extra push/strength in my workouts... like one extra rep it seems. I'm due a round of labs but waiting until after DNP run. I've been watching cholesterol closely, and it's held same spot for a few years now. If it starts getting out of range, I will drop the Anavar for a while and see what happens.

Recently had an eye exam with an "OptoMap" scan. I like getting that because things like diabetes or high blood pressure will show up on the retina as kind of an "early warning," Even high cholesterol he can see. He said my eyes were in great condition (aside from
all the fucking floaters), and my retinae were in excellent condition.

W

Wilson6

VIP Member
Dec 17, 2019
I'm 50. Bloods are decent. Cholesterol isn't perfect, with lower HDL and higher LDL, but they are still in range, Been using year-round for 4 years or so. Triglycerides are great. Everything else is good, though. Good question on the Anavar. I've tried dropping things one at a time (except Test) to see if I could do without, and each time, I lose a little performance in the gym. Anavar gives me just a little extra push/strength in my workouts... like one extra rep it seems. I'm due a round of labs but waiting until after DNP run. I've been watching cholesterol closely, and it's held same spot for a few years now. If it starts getting out of range, I will drop the Anavar for a while and see what happens.

Recently had an eye exam with an "OptoMap" scan. I like getting that because things like diabetes or high blood pressure will show up on the retina as kind of an "early warning," Even high cholesterol he can see. He said my eyes were in great condition (aside from
all the fucking floaters), and my retinae were in excellent condition.
You've been on Var 40 mg/d for 4 years?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic