Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Commitment to Yourself and Supported by Many

hugerobb

hugerobb

VIP Strength Advisor
Sep 15, 2010
Without commitment, goals, and purpose we will end up falling short of our potential. Use this thread to commit to yourself, and by committing to yourself u will be supported by all of us on this forum and thread. So post up your commitment and we will help keep you motivated and on the right path. We are family.

My commitment to myself is too keep getting Big

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
My short terms goal over next six months

-Have a succesful PCT
-Maintain my lean mean mass
-Maintain my strenght

Longer range goals...a year or more

-IDK I seem to have been be told a lot recently that my commitment to training, diet and such is more than just a hobbiest and that I should take the plunge to compete in some way which sorta blows my mind that other would see that is me...So maybe, just maybe a longer range goal might me to step on stage at some point...IDK this would be a hugh step for me, since the thought had never crossed my mind, but we will see ...never say never

I also have an intrest in MMA

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
My short term goals are as follows

- Keep gaining Mass and strength (Till around Feb)
- Start a cut diet and cycle somtime in March/April Trying to maintain weight and strength

As for longer range goals, not to sure of at this time, Kind of let the goals help guide me. This is more my Hobby than anything. Helps me in my daily life by reducing stress and keeping me healthy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic