Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Coming up cycle

S

Sigshooter717

Apr 10, 2022
Hello gentlemen, how’s everybody doing? Wanted to get some feedback and some advice from you guys in the den. What’s a good compound to run with superdrol

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
It would be great to have some information so we could properly suggest.
1. Age
2. AAS experience
3. Past/recent dose range
4. Preferred compounds
5. Past side effects and total dose when experienced
6. Roughly your body fat level
7. Goals
8. Any health concerns

S

Sigshooter717

Apr 10, 2022
It would be great to have some information so we could properly suggest.
1. Age
2. AAS experience
3. Past/recent dose range
4. Preferred compounds
5. Past side effects and total dose when experienced
6. Roughly your body fat level
7. Goals
8. Any health concerns

I am 27 I have been using gear off and on now for about 2 years. I usually run anywhere from 500 to 800 mg of test for a cycle. I have used masteron anadrol. And I like to always run my test with GH and I run that at 4iu 2 times a day. 5 on 2 off. I was using the mass at 500mg for 8 weeks. I liked it but made me very oily and nearest be tired. The. I ran the anadrol and test for about 2 weeks and then I started getting bloody noses very frequently so I dropped the anadrol. I’m about 5% body fat and I’m weighing in at 202 LB. My goals are to bulk up i’m a very lean guy and just try to put a few extra pounds on. I really don’t track my dad too well but I try and make sure. I’m getting enough protein and carbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
I am 27 I have been using gear off and on now for about 2 years. I usually run anywhere from 500 to 800 mg of test for a cycle. I have used masteron anadrol. And I like to always run my test with GH and I run that at 4iu 2 times a day. 5 on 2 off. I was using the mass at 500mg for 8 weeks. I liked it but made me very oily and nearest be tired. The. I ran the anadrol and test for about 2 weeks and then I started getting bloody noses very frequently so I dropped the anadrol. I’m about 5% body fat and I’m weighing in at 202 LB. My goals are to bulk up i’m a very lean guy and just try to put a few extra pounds on. I really don’t track my dad too well but I try and make sure. I’m getting enough protein and carbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You run 8iu of GH per day? Damn, have you tried legit HGH?

202lbs and 5% bodyfat but don't track your macros? ...curious, how tall are you?

If you are 27 years old with that type of background, you already have better genetics than me.

I am not sure that I can offer any advice.

Good Luck

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
You're at 5% BF. Time to push calories and high protein. Mast is not going to be your best choice for an anabolic. It's a good hardener and very dry so at your BF it will make you look good but at this point you have a lot of room to use some stuff that is more anabolic and that might make you hols a little water. My preference is always to use a test base, a DHT lie Mast or Primo, and a good anabolic like deca NPP or even tren. Tren is really rough on the body though so probably not the best choice at least until you use some of the others to put on mass while you push cals and nutrition. If it were me I might go for Test, EQ and deca and add in some Turinabol or dianabol at the last half of the cycle. You seem to do OK side effect wise at or beloe 1500 mg total a week of AAS. If you use tren at some point after you add another 20 lbs of mass the total should probably be adjusted down slightly. Tren is a beast. My guess would be something like

Test 500 mg/w
EQ 400-600 mg/w
Deca 400 mg/w
Turinabol 40 mg/d last 8 weeks of the cycle

Keep upping the calories while monitoring your gut health and fat gain. Protein goes up in 50 g/d increments to tolerance. I would think work up to 300 g/d and go up from there if you can. total cals is on you. the cleaner the food the better. More healthy means more gains and more feeling good.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic