Members
Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Coming to the end of first cycle

C

Cboman82

Sep 10, 2015
I'm coming into the last 2 weeks of my first cycle. I've followed the 'first cycle all you need to know' thread except for not adding Dbol at the start.

I've been of 500ml of Test prop (pin and pin again!) Which id already bought before joining the forum. Wouldn't have been my first choice now.

I've had some good advice from reading the forums about PIP which pretty much disappeared by week 5.

My question is according to the cycle structure i should be starting HCG this week and I have all my PCT ready to go after this.

I've made some good visual gains and been getting some excellent pumps compared to training before the cycle.

My question is I have had zero sides no acne, testes shrinkage or anything noticeable. Is it possible my vials were under dosed and as Ive had no sides do i still need to do a full PCT? and take 10 weeks off?

I'm thinking of running Test E and Equipoise for my next cycle.

Any advice gratefully taken on board.

Thanks

J

JacobRPatrick

Nov 15, 2012
The next time around bro, I would get blood work done before and after. This'll help you know how shut down you are man.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Did you gain weight? How much?? More than on a usual bulk?

C

Cboman82

Sep 10, 2015
Ive only gained 10lbs so nothing huge, but very lean and as i mentioned the pump after bi's felt like my arms were about to explode felt amazing whole time i was training. Could definitely have eaten a lot more and will next time. Motivation to train is better than ever.

I smashed my one rep max for deadlifts by week 6 but still wondering if it was just because i was training harder than before.

Unfortunately its not easy to get bloods done in the UK due to the public health system. I know that's the ideal after reading lots of threads on here and i'm trying to find a way for next time.

MuscleBeach

MuscleBeach

Jul 20, 2017
Ive only gained 10lbs so nothing huge, but very lean and as i mentioned the pump after bi's felt like my arms were about to explode felt amazing whole time i was training. Could definitely have eaten a lot more and will next time. Motivation to train is better than ever.

I smashed my one rep max for deadlifts by week 6 but still wondering if it was just because i was training harder than before.

Unfortunately its not easy to get bloods done in the UK due to the public health system. I know that's the ideal after reading lots of threads on here and i'm trying to find a way for next time.
10lbs is a pretty good number man. I agree though, gotta get that bw in there.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
My question is I have had zero sides no acne, testes shrinkage or anything noticeable. Is it possible my vials were under dosed and as Ive had no sides do i still need to do a full PCT? and take 10 weeks off?
I think sides can be a very personal thing. Maybe you just don't get them easy.

If you want to have kids someday I'd run full PCT, especially without lab work to determine if the jewels are working or not. Same with time off.

BrooklynBreed

BrooklynBreed

Mar 15, 2017
was wondering if any you guys might have some advice on what I could use for a post cycle break out my back and my face. ‍♂️ Somebody mentioned to me that there is a prescription pill out there I could get for my doctor to help dry out the skin but not sure what it is that I would be asking for? Any of you guys have any remedies or advice for me?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I just revel in my ugliness.

Wash my face with soap lots and use benzoyl peroxide some. My shoulders and back get bad and I don't do much. Seems like it goes away after a week or so anyway, like my body adapts or something.

Back when I cared more a dermatologist put me on low dose antibiotic and told me to take a baby aspirin a day. (I have rosacea). I had Metrolgel and Finacea Gel prescriptions.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic