Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Coming off GH

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
So I still have about 60 iu but that will be gone in a month at 2iu ed.
Should I:
Go to 5 days a week to stay on a little longer or EOD or only workout days?
Is there a GH PCT?
Just want to maximize my last bit of time on.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have never heard of or tried any GH pct and if it were mine I would run it ED until I ran out to get the max benefit of it staying in my system as close to 24/7 at a replacement dose however I am older and likely am naturally producing less than you are at this time.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I have never heard of or tried any GH pct and if it were mine I would run it ED until I ran out to get the max benefit of it staying in my system as close to 24/7 at a replacement dose however I am older and likely am naturally producing less than you are at this time.

This here ^ no pct needed for GH. If it were me, I’d get more and not run out lol. You’d be fine using on only training days but better if you just continue ED use. If you were dosing higher per day, I’d be more likely to be okay with training days only or 5 days a week. At 2iu a day I’d run daily until I ran out. Don’t sweat coming off. Will you be coming off anything else at the same time? If so, I’d worry more about that abs prepare for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
I am older and likely am naturally producing less than you are at this time.
Bro I am in my mid 50s. That ain't young HAHA

IronSoul thanks bro, I just started my TRT up again after being off a couple months. I do not have the liquid cash to buy another 500 iu. I am just gonna come off the GH and do my TRT plus. On a low dose of deca with my TRT dose of cyp and I will use Dbol on training days. So no crash or such if there is one with GH

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I have always thought about using a mod grf/ghrp combo when I come off hgh but haven’t done it before. From my understanding it does take up to like 2 weeks to start producing hgh normally again. But never heard of any permanent damage from hgh usage. My thought was by taking the peptides right after stopping the hgh you would recover faster and start creating natural pulses right away instead of a week or so. Just a thought if maybe you have a bottle in your stash. Couldn’t hurt.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I have always thought about using a mod grf/ghrp combo when I come off hgh but haven’t done it before. From my understanding it does take up to like 2 weeks to start producing hgh normally again. But never heard of any permanent damage from hgh usage. My thought was by taking the peptides right after stopping the hgh you would recover faster and start creating natural pulses right away instead of a week or so. Just a thought if maybe you have a bottle in your stash. Couldn’t hurt.
A very logical approach. Ought to work reasonably well according to some peptide studies.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
You have to be very careful if it is GHRP-6 though as you will eat evrything in sight and wish you had some GH for your fat ass....lol
At least that has been my experience

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
GHRP-2 is a better choice I think.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic